🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

All Memes Must Die.

When I start a joke, you better believe that I'm going to kill it too. It's remarkably similar to my ideas on child rearing.

• Like 5

1414219330401_Image_galleryImage_ronnie_wood_2501_JPG.JPG

I bet that showoff Brett didn't know that Ronnie Wood once held a koala.

• Like 15

Thanks for explaining this. It will help me in the long con I'm pulling where I pretend to love video games in order to get attention from boy gamers.

And thank you for the lucky 7 page "First" assist which I accept in place of you who is a girl

• Like 2

left to their own devices, PFT and Matt Gourley will just talk about Push the Talking Trashcan forever

• Like 19

Hey guys and girls, while I was at my not funny job, I had this great, funny idea for like a joke or a bit or whatever.

You say "Jackoff Lantern" instead of "Jack O' Lantern."

Like, say a dude's having a conversation about Halloween with somebody, and the dude meant to say "Jack O' Lantern" but he flubs the word. That's pretty funny right? The dude's friend is like "Did you just say...?" But then, like, the dude's improv skills kick in, and he's can say that the O always stood for "off". They've always been Jackoff Lanterns. That's why we carve those sexy faces into them. So it gives us inspiration for when we...y'know...

• Like 10

*ahem*

Hey Pittsburgh peoples, this Thursday I'm gonna be at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont to see Halloween III up on the silver screen. If you're gonna be there, too, stop and say hi! I'll be wearing a cool Jason Voorhees t-shirt.

You guys remember the masks from Halloween III, right? There was a witch, and a skull, and a jackoff lantern!

(Now you go, say the thing.)

• Like 8

Brother, not only do I remember them masks, I've got one! Can't wait to put this bad boy on! Already got the Silver Shamrock show programmed on my DVR for Saturday and everything. Gonna be SO GOOD.

• Like 3

Hey man, did you just say "jackoff lantern"?

WHAT?! Oh, well y'see, uh...you might be familiar with them as "jack o' lanterns" but the truth of the situation is that the O has always stood for "off."

They've always been jackoff lanterns.

(now you can say the sexy face part)

• Like 4

Speaking of jackoff lanterns I heard if you put your penis in a pumpkin pie it feels exactly like regret and second degree burns.

• Like 5

WHAT?! Oh, well y'see, uh...you might be familiar with them as "jack o' lanterns" but the truth of the situation is that the O has always stood for "off."

They've always been jackoff lanterns.

(now you can say the sexy face part)

Maybe your jack-o-lantern is that sexy. Mine "won't do that" and would "rather just illuminate a porch"

• Like 4

someone do a HH in a punkin and post a pic

• Like 15

funny episode, i like teaser freezer and douglas

• Like 14

Today is a very special day for Danny Boy Warlock, because he turns 9 years old. Everybody give him the ceremonial 9 punches on the arm, and pinch his dick once for good luck!

happy_birthday_danny__by_gryffingirl77-d5w3em3.jpg

Edit: Special thanks to Gryffingirl77, for posting this photograph somewhere on the internet.

yes i guess you could say i am 9 now, it feels pretty ok so far

not double digits but w/e i'll get there (knock on wood)

i've also been hiding in the cupboard all day so that no one punches my arm or pinches my dick

luckily new hh today as a bday present to me

listened to this ep in the cupboard protecting my dick and arm

v funny, v good

• Like 11

Honestly haven't listened to a single Howl show

Stupid contest

• Like 3

Probably gonna change my username/avatar combo so I can get twice the pro version too

• Like 3

Great episode. I think when historians look back on podcasts that were released on the 27th of October, 2015 and feature Hayes Davenport, Sean Clements, Joe Wengert, Paul F. Tompkins as well as the characters of Douglas the trash can and Brandon Content with an appearance of Engineer Brett....there's no doubt in my mind that Episode 107 of Hollywood Handbook titled — "Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character" will go down as the number 1 best podcast in the category. Wow.

• Like 20

Probably gonna change my username/avatar combo so I can get twice the pro version too

you greedy shit i haven't gotten it once.

then again, i still haven't paid for it.

• Like 6

tip off in 3 hours. can't wait

Who's your team Norm

Born and raised in los angeles. So I'm a diehard bucks fan.

seriously, purple and gold till I die, motherfuckers!

Who do you guys root for?

P-Shrimps are 5-0 so far. I think they could go all the way.

Oh, you guys are talking about the NBA... sexist

I've heard of nerds is cool now, but SPORTS is cool now?

Weez the Booos echos my thoughts: Pistol Shrimps 4Lyfe!

https://itunes.apple...d990481682?mt=2

https://soundcloud.com/gosuperego/pistol-shrimps-radio-102715

• Like 4

Right? That was like 3 pages completely wasted. Go to Deadspins or talk to your fellow gas station employees for that shit, ya damn jocks.

left to their own devices, PFT and Matt Gourley will just talk about Push the Talking Trashcan forever

I was thinking that and wondering if he was going to talk about Gourley, a close friend of Hayes and Sean.

He hasn't been on in well over 6 months, so I think it's about time they have him on again.

• Like 8