🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

maybe we should have drafted okafor

I'll talk okafor with you. Shit he looked good. Such natural scoring ability

I went to the game tonight, he looked real good. He just looked comfortable out there. The C's got the win, so it was good night.

• Like 3

Has anyone been listening to (or is a long time listener of) Hayes' best friend Tom Scharpling's podcast? I won't name it on these boards out of respect.

• Like 7

Has anyone been listening to (or is a long time listener of) Hayes' best friend Tom Scharpling's podcast? I won't name it on these boards out of respect.

i listen to it live on my old Case Electric radio receiver every tuesday night. Tom is pretty funny and the guests/callers can be v good but its 3 hours long and can be a bit meandering.

• Like 4

yeah, I used to listen occasionally back when it was on the radio (but I listened to it as a podcast. I'm not an animal). I've started going back and listening to all the eps since it came back in podcast only form.

I've noticed some weird similarities between Tom and Chief Howler Scott Anchorman - they both like to do a Dom Pardo impression, they both like to do a Ringo impression and say "peace and love peace and love", they both love making fun of entourage and Billy Crystal. I don't think either one of them is stealing from the other, because that would be weird and those are fairly universal things.

They should be better friends and appear on each other's podcasts (Tom was on 1 CBB a long time ago), but I think Tom and PFT had some sort of feud and I'll bet ol' Anchorman is caught in the middle.

• Like 8

They should be better friends and appear on each other's podcasts (Tom was on 1 CBB a long time ago), but I think Tom and PFT had some sort of feud and I'll bet ol' Anchorman is caught in the middle.

So, I briefly googled said feud, but instead of finding anything about that I just listened to the following clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZicomCP3gM

Funny enough PFT and Tom talk about Eddie Murphy's homophobic stand up in this too. So, it can only be assumed that Hayes will end this feud and bring together PFTom Scharpling again.

• Like 10

I can't remember what this alleged feud was supposed to be about, allegedly. I think someone made a comment in passing on a podcast, and I was dying to know more details about it. I may have even gotten this info from someone on the forums, so you know it's a credible source. They were working on a TV show together at one point that never happened...I think it had something to do with that.

I gotta listen to this, and I hope Hayes can re-unite them. That CBB ep Scharpling was on a long time ago is one of my faves. It was with PFT as Garry Marshall and Weird Al

• Like 6

Hayes's Fran Drescher impersonation, that was dope huh

I will assume this is ADC until it is proven otherwise.

• Like 5

does it get more alt than this!!!?!?!?!????!?!?

m7DY0FC.jpg

Nice, chicky. You do this yourself? A young man should have hobbies, I've always said so.

• Like 3

I've been waiting over 40 minutes for my uber kitty.

• Like 2

This new proversion has propelled soup into new levels of dickery. Im enjoying it.

well, at least somebody is

evil2.gif

• Like 7

i'm afraid i donut know who/what an ADC is

I'm convinced.

This is ADC.

photo-thumb-37678.jpg

He's kinda a big deal around here.

• Like 5

i'm afraid i donut know who/what an ADC is

Next you're gonna say the word Chanson means nothing to you. Nice try bro

• Like 8

Silly Dingdong Boy is employing a classic forum commenting tactic called 'negging' in order to gain approval

• Like 8

Silly Dingdong Boy is employing a classic forum commenting tactic called 'negging' in order to gain approval

no wonder I want to suck his dick right now.

• Like 15

I'm convinced.

This is ADC.

photo-thumb-37678.jpg

He's kinda a big deal around here.

hmmmm well judging from his mug he seems a pretty tight dude

Next you're gonna say the word Chanson means nothing to you. Nice try bro

he i HAVE heard of. the MRA guy from the call-in episode, right?

probably

• Like 6

he i HAVE heard of.

I was going to correct your grammar but halfway through my post I had to poop. While I was crouched behind my usual bush reading my favorite magazine (guns n ammo) I realized how tom petty I was being.

Welcome to the forums. (hmu bb)

• Like 8