🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Guys apparently my old livejournal account has been "deleted and purged". Do you understand what a tragedy this is? That's volumes and volumes of uncomfortable Bones fanfic written by horny virgin teenage Ashley lost to the ether forever. Let us all take a moment of silence.

Edit: I did manage to find the series of absurdly long poems I wrote from the perspectives of different Watchmen characters, so I guess today wasn't a total waste.

• Like 11

Guys apparently my old livejournal account has been "deleted and purged". Do you understand what a tragedy this is? That's volumes and volumes of uncomfortable Bones fanfic written by horny virgin teenage Ashley lost to the ether forever. Let us all take a moment of silence.

wow just imagining Bonyanus and New Girl's mom getting hot and heavy wets my whistle big time

if you have any remnants of these fan fics could you post them on here and/or PM me

• Like 10

Edit: I did manage to find the series of absurdly long poems I wrote from the perspectives of different Watchmen characters, so I guess today wasn't a total waste.

show, dont tell

• Like 9

Hollywood Handbook Forums presents:

Untitled Poem by 17 Year Old Ashley in Character as Rorschach From Alan Moore's Original Graphic Novel Miniseries Watchmen Written Colloquially and With Lots of Rhymes Because She Thought That if She Got Good at Rapping She Could Maybe Turn it Into a Cool Rap Song Someday

I was born with a mask so I built myself a face,

And I used it to purge the land I used to love of all disgrace.

I am not in the business of defending the weak.

I am not here to give you hope when your forecast's bleak.

I am here because no one pays for what they've done.

I am here to fashion vengeance from your innocent fun.

You're all stocked up on your get out of jail free cards.

You knew that getting out of debt was gonna be hard.

I never had affection for you leeches and you bastards.

I'm your hangman not your jailor, not your mother, not your master.

Someone laid waste to the land I used to love.

Someone dripped poison on the fingers of the wise man's glove.

Someone marbleized the sea and set fire to the last lone dove.

It wasn't me. It wasn't me. I looked down, I whispered 'no'.

It wasn't me. It wasn't me. I gave you justice and you gave me game shows.

The best laid sins of mice and men

Sprouting cracks in the stone with a fountain pen

Disease on your breath and murder in your heart

I can lay your lungs to rest and tear that muscle apart

I can tell you of the horrors your crimes deserve

I can tell you of my calling as the underworld's scourge

It's apparent you don't understand your straits are dire

Let me make your fate clear with a knife and with fire

Your secret's out. The jig is up.

No time for last words, hope you're ready for your closeup.

Someone returned the virgin's kiss with a kick and a shove.

Someone marbleized the sea and set fire to the last lone dove.

It wasn't me. It wasn't me. I looked down, I whispered 'no'.

It wasn't me. It wasn't me. I fought your darkness with my flames aglow.

Thank you for visiting the Hollywood Handbook Forums. This may be the most regrettable thing I've ever done online and I've sent nudes to boys I met on reddit. More than once.

Edited by ashley absinthe
  • Like 24

A Bones-ing to Remember

Written, directed and produced by Ashley Absinthe

It was a dreary Saturday morning in Washington DC which was the way Temperence Brennan liked it. She was never really the happy go lucky noodlehead that her sister, Jess from New Girl was. She liked dark and evil things like Nightmare before Christmas and Hot Topic clothes. She was a detective who studied dead bodies so you know she was hardcore. She put her latest John Green novel down and pushed the hunk in her bed awake.

"Get out of bed, I got cop stuff to do", said Temperence angrily.

"uhhh ok heh heh you were great last night, they don't call you Bones for nothin", said the stupid good looking guy that Temperence just used cause she's a powerful woman and men are the sex objects in her life.

"First of all that is extremely sexist and counter intuitive to my strong feminist ideals", she lectured. "And secondly they call me Bones because I'm the best damn bones detective around. Probably the same reason they call you Burger Flipper"

The hot man instantly became a feminist and realized he was wrong. This was gonna be a good day for Bones.

When Bones got to the crime scene there was a big crowd around the body. They instantly parted when they saw her because they knew that they couldn't compete with her brain or her looks. Bones knelt down and pulled out her detective tools. This was like no other skeleton she'd ever seen before! It almost seemed... alien... All of a sudden Bones heard a loud strange noise

WOOOSHHH WOOOOSH WOOOOSH

A blue police box appeared out of nowhere! It was the TARDIS!!! Bones had heard about this before so she wasn't really surprised. The David Tennant version of the Doctor came out and looked at the bones.

"Well Bones", he said "looks like we got some work to do" ,

• Like 22

A Bones-ing to Remember

Dear god I've been hacked

• Like 8

Very impressed with ashley's poem. It is actually pretty good. It made me feel things - mostly depression for it not being bad enough for me to make fun of.

Now that your interests have changed, however, I think its time for you to write a HH related one. And because you were able to write that amazing Watchman poem when you were only 17, you must be a genius poet by now. No pressure

• Like 5

If I can find it, remember too, I'll post a poem I did when I was 5/6 about a guy who heard voices in his head.

I'm a weird guy.

• Like 6

Listened to this for the third time today. It remains one of the funniest things I've ever beheld.

• Like 6

he i HAVE heard of. the MRA guy from the call-in episode, right?

Hmmmmmm... I like to think I'm so much more than that. But this isn't wrong either.

• Like 10

Hmmmmmm... I like to think I'm so much more than that. But this isn't wrong either.

are you still Chanson today is what i want to know.

• Like 3

are you still Chanson today is what i want to know.

as Chanson as I'm going to get.

• Like 8

For Norm by souprman.

Basketball basketballs basketeen rabbit

69 assholes best of seven

Sexy-ass nuns and a bad ass habit

Timberwolves beat Lakers 112-111

And violets are violet, not blue

It's in the damn name.

>

this poem is based on what I assume is Norm's usual inner dialog.

• Like 11

this poem is based on what I assume is Norm's usual inner dialog.

fail

you didn't mention titties once, bro

• Like 7

Hollywood Handbook Forums presents:

Untitled Poem by 17 Year Old Ashley in Character as Rorschach From Alan Moore's Original Graphic Novel Miniseries Watchmen Written Colloquially and With Lots of Rhymes Because She Thought That if She Got Good at Rapping She Could Maybe Turn it Into a Cool Rap Song Someday

Ashley, please marry me.

A Bones-ing to Remember

Wait, sorry, I take that back. thejjar, please marry me.

• Like 11

Guys I have a LiveJournal poetry review blog and I'm writing up Ashley's Rorschach poem, do I go with I am Pagli-UCCCH-i as my headline or Less with Moore?

• Like 10

Ashley, please marry me.

Wait, sorry, I take that back. thejjar, please marry me.[/center]

If you love Ashley and thejjar so much why don't you marry them

• Like 10

Ashley, please marry me.

Sorry, I'm saving myself for a Forum Elder. Thanks for the offer, though.

• Like 7

Ashley, please marry me.

Wait, sorry, I take that back. thejjar, please marry me.[/center]

Joe, I think you forgot that you're only allowed to flirt with me. ashley's cool, so I don't mind if we throw her in the mix, but thejjar's ego is big enough as it is, and I don't even think he'd be down for any weird stuff. No big deal though, people forget things all the time

• Like 4

Sorry, I'm saving myself for a Forum Elder. Thanks for the offer, though.

I had to read this post three times before I realized it didn't say, "Elmer Fudd"

• Like 9

Joe, I think you forgot that you're only allowed to flirt with me. ashley's cool, so I don't mind if we throw her in the mix, but thejjar's ego is big enough as it is, and I don't even think he'd be down for any weird stuff. No big deal though, people forget things all the time, and they're usually forgiven

Baby you don't know half how weird I can get

• Like 6