🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Joe, I think you forgot that you're only allowed to flirt with me. ashley's cool, so I don't mind if we throw her in the mix, but thejjar's ego is big enough as it is, and I don't even think he'd be down for any weird stuff. No big deal though, people forget things all the time, and they're usually forgiven

My bad. You know I'm just clownin' with ashley and thejjar. When I flirt wit'chu, it's for really real, bae.

• Like 6

My bad. You know I'm just clownin' with ashley and thejjar. When I flirt wit'chu, it's for really real, bae.

Ugh that's what my dad always says

*Is this...

a) weird enough, v funny,

b ) not weird enough, should have went with my first version, but still v funny

c) could be weirder, but it's v funny

d) almost crossed the line but didn't, so it's v funny

e) half as weird as thejjar can get, thus v funny

• Like 6

it blew my mind when i found out bones was the woman

• Like 17

Ugh that's what my dad always says

*Is this...

a) weird enough, v funny,

b ) not weird enough, should have went with my first version, but still v funny

c) could be weirder, but it's v funny

d) almost crossed the line but didn't, so it's v funny

e) half as weird as thejjar can get, thus v funny

f) hot dog go to bathroom (v funny)

• Like 11

it blew my mind when i found out bones was the woman

I was confused because i always used to think everyone had bones, not just her

• Like 10

If I can find it, remember too, I'll post a poem I did when I was 5/6 about a guy who heard voices in his head.

I'm a weird guy.

I'd say its impressive that you wrote a poem when you were 5/6. But it IS pretty weird that you count your age in sixths.

• Like 16

Listened to this for the third time today. It remains one of the funniest things I've ever beheld.

I finally finished running the numbers and the number computer said it;s one of the best. in the same air as the travel bug with august lindt, and uhh the number computer died trying to think of a second example. number computer had a few tonite

• Like 9

Word, Jeffrey. Can't have some broad tagging along to some alt comedy festival when I'm trying to go with you guys

• Like 8

a fucking weirdo Comedy dork

some broad

Stop copy/pasting my OkCupid profile!

• Like 13

Why did they call that website OKCupid and not VeryGoodCupid?

• Like 11

was flipping thru channels just now and Bones is on lol. apparently that show still happens and my main man David "Angel From Buffy" Boreanaz is still p hot I'll let y'all know if anything sexy/interesting happens.

edit: okay apparently the dead person and her friend loved to stop and then restart each other's hearts with science or something cause it made them feel alive. will update soon.

edit 2: one of the detectives just said "it's like looking for a needle in a needle stack" i think this is clever do you guys think it's clever or dumb? also apparently the dead person died so hard their blood spurted all the way to the ceiling now that's how I want to go. making a huge scene and causing extra gross problems for everyone. Just as I lived.

edit 3: um.......... .ichabod crane is in this ep? like the real guy not some dude named after him what the fuck is happening?????????????????? this fucks up continuity so bad and even though I haven't watched this show in five years i'm very upset about it

• subedit a: apparently they're doing a crossover b/t bones and sleepy hollow which is maybe the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life

edit 4: they're all pretty chill about magic being suddenly real. the entire show is now ruined i wish i had never watched this. it's a mercy that my fanfiction is all gone. anyway they found a tooth and there was skin cells on it and that's how they got the killer whatever i don't give a shit fuck this show.

• Like 16

wow, i thought you were making a joke that sleepy hollow and bones are similar shows, this is the second time that bones has blown my mind

• Like 15

I'm saving myself for someone who isn't a fucking weirdo Comedy dork. I don't like when my S/Os share interests with me. (Chanson knows)

You learned that the hard way, Jeffrey. I remember it vividly. Honestly, I thought it was cute but you have since dispelled that myth.

Indemnification: I, Chanson, am not, did not, have not, and will not date or in any way do sex or any other sexual act with JeffreyParties, JeffreyMurders, or any other property, person, persona, alter-ego, ghost, sexy ghost, phantom, corpse, zombie, or other form of Jeffrey, dead, undead, spirit, living or otherwise.

• Like 11

update on my uber kitty.

kanWc8G.jpg

the idiots sent uber geese again.

• Like 7

Can't wait for the eventual burn notice / the librarians crossover ep

• Like 7

Can't wait for the eventual burn notice / the librarians crossover ep

those shows could be constantly doing crossovers with all the shows i watch and i would never be able to tell the difference, toss suits in there for good measure

• Like 6

how about a suits/white collar/mr robot 3 way?

edit>sorry i didnt mean to make that sexual.

edit2>just sorry now

edit3>you know what? now I do want these shows to fuck.

edit4>i'm getting off the weed day after tomorrow.

• Like 7

I'm waiting for that Fallon/Kimmel crossover. Jimmy

...I've been up since 2 AM...

• Like 5

There is a commercial featuring multi-colored magical bears that tell kids not to do drugs.

Its called Care Bear D.A.R.E.

commercials have titles now

• Like 4