🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Fresh off the Backstrom

Ben and Kate Plus 8

Eastbound and Party Down (this one would be very good)

Mike and Mollaney (John Mulaney takes over Mellisa McCarthy's role as the sassy, Boston raised gal we all know and love. Hilarity issues.)

• Like 10

ba34efde20d3bbd0a76bc620aa7f7486.jpg

Holy shit, this Care Bear has those "Mi Vida Loca" three dots tattooed on her fucking NOSE. I assume this is one of the bears that actually DID drugs and served some time?

In the original post, the author misidentified this Care Bear as a male, when in fact it is Love-a-Lot Bear, who is very much a girl bear. We regret the error.

Edited by ouchy squealy
  • Like 5

frickin nerd lol

i know, nobody cool has a dad.

#tearsinheaven

#catsinthecradle

#dirtyigotyomoney

• Like 6

i know, nobody cool has a dad.

#tearsinheaven

#catsinthecradle

#dirtyigotyomoney

I don't come on these forums to feel sad. wipe your tears up, get yourself together, and try again.

fuckin amatuer hour, man, I swear to god...

fuck, I keep forgetting demonlover69 is just souprman in his halloween costume. I feel like such a shit-schnitzel right now. please forgive me souprgod

• Like 3

Ooh, crossover shows?

Hairjack Blacklist: John Gabrus and James Spader look to capture dangerous criminal Jack Black so they can give him a wacky haircut.

• Like 6

There is a commercial featuring multi-colored magical bears that tell kids not to do drugs.

Its called Care Bear D.A.R.E.

commercials have titles now

thought this said "commercials have titties now" and got extremely disappointed

• Like 9

thought this said "commercials have titties now" and got extremely disappointed

Disappointed that commercials don't have titties, or disappointed that they actually DO have titties, and you object to this on feminist grounds?

• Like 6

amatuer

you must not have listened to the podcast.

also you spelled amateur wrong.

• Like 7

Disappointed that commercials don't have titties, or disappointed that they actually DO have titties, and you object to this on feminist grounds?

Both, probably. I'm a complicated woman. (And I can't find that Kids in the Hall sketch where Dave is obsessively watching TV because at some point they've got to mess up and go too far and show nipples on a commercial, so please imagine that embedded here.)

• Like 6

frickin nerd lol

I wasn't even going to justify this with a response but let me just say it was a skateboarding degree.

• Like 17

ba34efde20d3bbd0a76bc620aa7f7486.jpg

jesus christ this thing is extremely sexy

wvswub.jpg

fuck me

• Like 14

do you think Donald Trump and Gene Simmons are friends? Can you imagine hanging out with those guys?

• Like 5

I wasn't even going to justify this with a response but let me just say it was a skateboarding degree.

did you major in street or vert?

• Like 5

also you spelled amateur wrong.

What are you the king of spelling or something lmao

• Like 2

congraduations to honlads!

It's good that one of us is smart so our future children won't be total dipshits.

• Like 6

who graduates at Halloween time? Where did you go to school? Monsters University?

• Like 23

who graduates at Halloween time? Where did you go to school? Monsters University?

Solid joke

• Like 7

how about a suits/white collar/mr robot 3 way?

edit>sorry i didnt mean to make that sexual.

edit2>just sorry now

edit3>you know what? now I do want these shows to fuck.

edit4>i'm getting off the weed day after tomorrow.

You making fun of me, bro? Cause I should warn you that I may seem like an elegant, classy lady of composure, but I can and will throw the fuck down. You wanna know what happened to the dude who grabbed my ass at a rap show? Let me answer that for you. You don't. It would make you sick to your stomach.

I may be a Good Woman, but I'm a nasty, nasty girl.

edit: sorry I'm wilding this morning. I got to sleep in until 5:45 am so I have a lot of extra energy.

edit 2: not actually sure what "wilding" means but I think Hayes said it on RSS or something

edit 3: I had to go to a work meeting from 6:30 to 7:45 am but my shift doesn't start until 10 am so I'm just drinking coffee and being dumb online at the starbucks across the street in the interim.

edit 4: they ended our meeting with a 5 minute guided meditation.

edit 5: gotta go to work now, have a nice day everyone. Check out this sick burn on wolverine: Brh5gdvl.jpg?1

• Like 5

The ep wasn't on Splitsider's This Week In Podcasts article this is fucking bullshit man

• Like 5

edit 2: not actually sure what "wilding" means but I think Hayes said it on RSS or something

That one hasn't gotten out to Pittsburgh yet huh? Man you're gonna have a lot of fun when "on fleek" makes it way out there

• Like 6

A biography of John Butt by Robert Cummings. This is just too good.

ta77AfX.png

I mean his last name is Butt holy shit guys freakin wow

• Like 11

Pretty good.

People in Ireland (and probably other places) is the answer though, I guess.

• Like 9