🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Mr Dunham, are you disappointed in your cousin Lena's failure to listen to and support the rights of sex workers as she fights against the decriminalization of their jobs and subsequent development of protective policies to keep them safe and healthy?

• Like 8

Jeff, in Lena Dunham's recently published memoirs she admitted to sexually molesting her little sister. Anything you'd like to share about the rest of the family?

• Like 12

Jeff,

Will you give Sean and Hayes a ride in your batmobile?

• Like 3

Jeff, you have famously repeatedly said, "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice" Whatcha mean by that?

• Like 9

It is stated in your Wikipedia page that you performed for years without any knowledge of stand up comedy besides the work of Bill Cosby.

Will you speak about how Bill Cosby touched you at a young age, comedically?

• Like 14

This question is for Jose Jalapeno.

Jose, how you doing bro? I just wanna know how you sleep at night knowing you completely stole my persona for your act?

• Like 1

Jeffrey, do you party?

• Like 5

Hi Hayes I'm really hungover and only made it to the bars last night for 15 minutes, my questions is why?

• Like 7

Jeff,

In forbes's list of the top ten highest paid comedians in 2015, you were tied for fourth place. The year is not over. Is there anywhere we can donate to help you nudge out that bastard Russell Peters?

• Like 11

Dear guest,

Have you ever performed underwater, or partially submerged in water? Just wondering.

• Like 10

Jeff,

Forbes recently listed you as the fourth highest-paid comedian in the world. Do you ever think about how you're only three murders away from that sweet, sweet number one spot? Follow-up question, do you think Seinfeld would put up much of a fight?

• Like 12

Popcorn gallery. Get your questions ready for Jeff Dunham and his cavalcade of characters.

Dear Jeff,

Can I talk to "Achmed the Dead Terrorist"?

Dear Achmed,

How do you stay so relevant in the fast paced PC leftist media?

• Like 21

Dr. Dunham,

Can I learn anything from the book Ventriloquism For Dummies? Or do I need a special, you know, butthole? I'm not into any gay shit.

• Like 3

hey Jeff,

have you seen the movie "Due Date"? what did you think of it

• Like 10

Jeff,

Would you mind telling the wolf den to get down low, way, way low and go ahead and suck on deez?

• Like 4

Jeff, how do you feel about Jim Henson ripping you off, then changing the first letter so he could say it was different and avoid litigation? Do you hold a grudge?

• Like 2

Jeff I've heard word around town that you're a notorious gamester.

What's your favorite Angry Birds level? Mines either Bad Piggies or Ham 'em High.

• Like 9

Hi Jeff,

I can see your mouth move sometimes. How do you plan to improve this moving forward?

• Like 19