🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Jeff are you ok with seatbelt laws? Can't the government stay out of my car?

• Like 7

Mr. Dunham,

Do you ever worry your puppets will come to life and kill you, like in those Puppet Master movies?

• Like 5

Hi Jeff, how close did you and Liam Neeson get on the set of The Nut Job? Do your best impression of him.

• Like 11

Jeff what's up with those Matthew Mcconaughey Lincoln commercials? Are those on purpose weird?

• Like 1

Jeff you've been in the news recently due to your involvement in stopping a mugger on the streets of sunny LA. According to reports, you, Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall were eating lunch on a restaurant's patio when a woman in a black and white striped shirt, black mask and hat stole the purse of a woman also eating at the restaurant and took off. You allegedly followed suit, with Larry yelling words of encouragement including "Get er Dunham." After finally catching the woman, you were caught on camera throwing several blows to her head with your fist.

My question is: In this constantly connected world where everyone is able to take pictures and video with their phones, do you believe people should be more careful about what they do in public, especially when they are holding puppets?

• Like 8

Jeff,

Not really a question, more of a pitch. Dunhamkin Donuts. Think about it.

-j.p.

• Like 8

hey old guy puppet, should i get the name brand metamucil or will the store brand work ok? its only like two dollars difference but if you think about all the metamucil us old guys has to take it can really add up

• Like 20

Do you wish you could have worked with Tim and Eric like my man David Liebe Hart?

What is your favorite of David's puppets?

• Like 5

Dearest guest,

Jeff is a terrible name. Have you given any thought to changing it to Geoff?

Also: How dare you.

• Like 2

Jeff,

You got them Multiple Personalities pretty bad huh?

• Like 4

Dear Jeff,

I'm presently curing a large chunk of meat from the back leg of a hog, and it's going pretty well but I'm not exactly sure when I should stop the process. Can you give me any guidance?

• Like 6

Hi Jeff, big fan

My wife and I had a huge argument during dinner last night over which character of yours is best. She says Gay Cop Peter is her favorite, but I think Dong the Chinaman On Acid is clearly superior. How do we move past this irreparable rift in our marriage?

• Like 21

Dear Jeff Dunham,

Why does everyone in my family laugh and point at Halloween skellingtons, calling them "Achmed?" Have they achieved racial enlightenment?

Meowzers,

Blink

• Like 4

Jeff,

You like that all day breakfast at McDonald's? It's the best.

• Like 9

Hi Jeff, my local hobby shop is having a huge sale on marionettes- half off- but you have to spend over $100. Do you think this is a good deal? You seem like a "no strings attached" kinda guy.

• Like 6

Hi Jeff, which puppet do you think is sexiest?

I feel like Peanut is into bdsm but I like where I could fit Jose.

• Like 2

Jeff,

Do you know any good Polack jokes? I'm asking on behalf of myself and a guy named Horomanski.

• Like 4

Jeff, you once said, "I've skewered whites, blacks, Hispanics, Christians, Jews, Muslims, gays, straights, rednecks, addicts, the elderly, and my wife."

Jeff does your wife know that you skewered all those other people?

• Like 19

Jeff,

Have you ever thought about cutting yourself? You totally should.

• Like 4

I'm on ep 23 of my RSS relisten and they were praising Dunham.

Jeff,

How many times have you listened to each episode of The Reality Show Show?

• Like 1