🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Jeff,

Can you deny Ray Peacock's genius?

• Like 1

Jeff,

Does this make you jealous?

• Like 4

BIG NEWS SCOOP TROOPERS!

I finally replaced my broken laptop only not with a dumb laptop but with a custom built PC!

This means I can embed pictures and videos and photoshop stuff once more and I don't have to resort to cheap tricks such as pretending to be a guy for likes!

12189073_10156135777575545_3687156736767995529_n.jpg?oh=51920c0b086b7d36b604b07938203cb4&oe=56C6A1B9

now just waiting on my desk!

• Like 17

Was the bread maker really the only case you had available?

• Like 11

Was the bread maker really the only case you had available?

Nice neg, bro! you think because I am back to being a girl that will affect me? I know I have a boss rig.

PS---IF I don't reply for awhile it isn't because you are winning the forum war it is because I have to make dinner and take my kids trick or treating.

• Like 9

hey jeff dunham,

in your first special you heavily imply that Priuses are gay. if priuses are so gay then how come i got a boner in one yesterday?

ps i was thinking about a girl

• Like 19

Hi Jeff. All of my friends think your puppets are well crafted. But can you speak on why your comedy stinks so bad?

• Like 4

Hey Jeff,

Do you like when people ask you if you have done an impression of something and you can say "Done 'em", because it's also like saying your last name?

• Like 14

Jeff,

Can you say "Wheez the Juice!" Like you imagine a "fuckin' homo" would say it?

Thanks for your time.

YES!

Can you also say, "Wheez the Sn'us gets the pro version this week"

Edited by Wheez the Boooooos
  • Like 4

Jeff,

Can you say "Wheez the Juice!" Like you imagine a "fuckin' homo" would say it?

Thanks for your time.

Holy god. Every guest should be asked this question. Every fan already does, daily. No?

• Like 4

Dear Jeff,

How do you come with all those silly voices

• Like 4

as defined by google (an internet search engine):

"Branded content is essentially a fusion of the two into one product intended to be distributed as editorial content, albeit with a highlybranded quality and often labeled as "sponsored." Branded content is the merger between advertising and entertainment."

Question for Geoff: can you speak on this in relation to your "puppets" and "you"?

Hey ThunderCock69,

You are about to hit post #420. Use it wisely.

Hey Wheez the Sn'us,

You are about to hit post #69. Use it wisely.

• Like 1

Happy Halloween!!! I'm being Greggy's long lost adult daughter. Luv u guys be safe for me. <3

Sorry this photo is so big I'm on my phone and can't resize.

aat6hCR.jpg

• Like 18

H1yoEor.jpg

I was peeing during this picture.

• Like 20

dear ashley,

KRsuuxX.jpg

seriously though I'm here to talk if you need help getting off the stuff.

ashley,

It doesn't look like it will be that difficult. If you don't have makeup remover, just use lotion.

Btw, are you high?

• Like 4

If honlads doesn't like my pic I'll jump off a bridge lol is this a fun joke? I'm drunk I can't tell.

Edit: I'm at a party with my cool married friends look at their awesome costumes

e4IRiwK.jpg

• Like 10

I just wanted to announce that I have taken a big step today toward the elite forum inner circle. I made my first batch of Greggy's pretzels. If you recent arrivals want to really fit in around here, you better read all the old posts until you find where Greggy posted the recipe, and then you better make the recipe, then you better eat those pretzels. Until you've done that, how can you ever claim to really understand Hollywood Handbok podcast? You can't.

Prxwh1o.jpg

• Like 21

If honlads doesn't like my pic I'll jump off a bridge lol is this a fun joke? I'm drunk I can't tell.

Pls don't do that, Ashley. Sounds dangerous, unless you're into stunts and you've taken precautions

• Like 16