🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Pls don't do that, Ashley. Sounds dangerous, unless you're into stunts and you've taken precautions

Lol honlads is so in love with me lol.

• Like 19

good luck dude honlads wont even date me and i have asked him out every day for a year

• Like 24

One time honlads called me a "gobshite" and I fainted. I don't know what it means, but I will cherish that moment forever.

• Like 17

I'm having second thoughts about bringing my "serial killer's mask made of human skin" mask I picked up to this party I'm being strong-armed into going to because, rereading the invite, it sounds like it's more of a family-oriented party, with lots of kids and all. I thought frantically for something else to throw together but I've come up empty as hell, with what I have on hand. So... I guess I'll just head there now, with my disgusting, unsettling mask in hand. Wish me luck :unsure:

• Like 12

A lot of talk. Hearing aLotta chatter. Honlads this. Honlads that.

I won't date Greggy because I want him to adopt me.

Chanson of course you're a gobshite but you're the good kind.

• Like 18

A lot of talk. Hearing aLotta chatter. Honlads this. Honlads that.

I won't date Greggy because I want him to adopt me.

Chanson of course you're a gobshite but you're the good kind.

I don't see anyone denying he's in love with me so............

• Like 7

Hey I just thought of a good Honlads joke.

I like my sexy irishmen like I like my cylinders. Graduated.

Edit: I know we like to joke around on here sometimes, but seriously, we're all very proud of you.

• Like 21

I don't see anyone denying he's in love with me so............

Alright, got me. I love you and what you're doing for my Klout score is actually pretty sick when I look at the graphs.

• Like 15

Alright, got me. I love you

So, are you thinking a spring wedding? How do you feel about moving to the US?

• Like 6

Yeah that sounds fine to me. Just like to stress right now (I know everyone's thinking it) I am not marrying Ashley to get a green card. That's absurd to me to even think about. I think it's v clear this is about love

• Like 18

If ashley doesn't like this pic of my mask trying to escape my face, I'm gonna throw honlads off a bridge

• Like 16

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anytime I don't understand a comment on my Instagram I assume it's a <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollywoodhandbook?src=hash">#hollywoodhandbook</a> reference <a href="https://twitter.com/SeanClements">@SeanClements</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hayesdavenport">@hayesdavenport</a></p>— Lauren Lapkus (@laurenlapkus) <a href="https://twitter.com/laurenlapkus/status/660619955235254273">November 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

do you even html bro?

• Like 9

If ashley doesn't like this pic of my mask trying to escape my face, I'm gonna throw honlads off a bridge

z6ZJyUH.jpg

Silvr you're so pretty and funny and I love you and I'm so glad I get to collab with u. I wanted to do something ironic and funny but u just bring out the sincere in me babe..

• Like 10

hfxmhf

How FaX Machines Have Failed (to adapt to modern technologies)?

Hey, FaX Me Hollywood handbook fan Fiction?

Her FaX Machine Hates Faxes?

His FaX Machine Hurts Feelings?

Sorry, I'm so behind the times - how can anybody keep up with all these internet slang acronyms

• Like 6

Welcome back souprman!

RiIXB98.jpg

Now that you're back, can you please do something about this demonlover69 guy?

• Like 7

Im at work wishing i wasnt. You can all go to hell.

I'm at a party and reading the forum. Which is really the same as being at work, which is hell. So, yea, A+B=C, mathematically, I'm already there Norm

• Like 6

hi guy s i thought it would b fun to interpretive dance m way home and it was rly rly fun but a cop lmosts rrested dme for publi c intoxication but i sweet talked him with the old "at least i didnt try to drive home" so Im good. still luv u guys especially honlads hmu bb let's get this wedding planned

Edit: im really sorry this post happened

• Like 12

I dressed as Bob Belcher for Halloween at work today. Don't have pics, sorry. Anyway, on my way to work I came up with these jokes for Dracula if he ever gets a standup gig.

Please say the following in your worst Bela Lugosi impression:

Hey, did you ever notice how Frankenstein has those bolts in his neck? If I were to cast a movie about Frankenstein, he'd be played by Christoph BOLTS!

Speaking of movies, I've been in quite a few, but they never get my favorite director. If I could pick the director of a Dracula movie, I'd pick FANG Lee!

I'm not just about the movies, I love to check out music, too. I went to this great club down at the Black Lagoon, and you'd never guess who was playing there: CREATURE Cetera!

That's my time, you guys have been terrific!

• Like 9

Leave music out of this. Put your costume back on and take a pic, add funny caption. Thanks

• Like 7