🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Speaking of movies, I've been in quite a few, but they never get my favorite director. If I could pick the director of a Dracula movie, I'd pick FANG Lee!

I've heard Alejandro Gonzalez Inosferatu's name potentially attached, as well.

• Like 4

If ashley doesn't like this pic of my mask trying to escape my face, I'm gonna throw honlads off a bridge

z6ZJyUH.jpg

What a babe. I'm super fucked up. No idea where or what I'm doing. But still What a babe

• Like 11

What a babe. I'm super fucked up. No idea where or what I'm doing. But still What a babe

this guy has no idea where he's doing whensoever.

• Like 9

Leave music out of this. Put your costume back on and take a pic, add funny caption. Thanks

I don't own a cellphone and my 14 or so year old digital camera had super old corroded batteries in it. I genuinely tried for the past 20 minutes to get that thing to work and got nothing.

• Like 4

Oh no, I've got competition now. Younger, handsomer competition.

• Like 4

Hey guys tonight for halloween I got my face painted like paul stanley because we had a party at work and there was a face painter, and after work my new work friends invited me to a rave. I've never been to a rave so I agreed to go and got lost finding the place. once I got there it took me an hour to find my co-workers so I just drank water-beer and looked at the cool costumes to pass time. once I found them it was two in the a.m. and I couldn't buy anymore alcohol so I sobered up and realized I didn't like being at the rave, so I went home.

so do you have to be fudged up to enjoy raves? why did nobody recognize my face paint? should i drop molly at work? and most importantly, what happened to devilfucker93? I was just starting to like that guy...

sincerely,

dear abbey

• Like 9

A sober rave sounds like a truly awful experience. They're not even that fun not sober. I'm so sorry

• Like 7

So, for those who don't know, I'm really tall. (and not white)

This young couple comes through my line at work and after some banter between the three of us the guy says. "What are you going to dress up for for Halloween."

I explain I'm there until midnight and fuck you.

He says "you'd make a great Shaq."

His girlfriend starts freaking out like he called me the n-word. I laugh. Dude starts laughing. Now, she's offended!

Up-tight liberals, am I right?

Vote Trump!

• Like 17

King of Corporate Comedy! (warning - Pepseed makes laughter grow - to an executive level.)

i cant wait till its all paywall if this is what to expect.

you got a probs with that, take it infront of a corporate har-dee-harbitrator

• Like 5

God damn it who left the gate on the CBB catchphrase suggestions open?

I'm not putting him back this time. The last time I did, I smelled like skunk for a week after.

• Like 5

So, for those who don't know, I'm really tall. (and not white)

This young couple comes through my line at work and after some banter between the three of us the guy says. "What are you going to dress up for for Halloween."

I explain I'm there until midnight and fuck you.

He says "you'd make a great Shaq."

His girlfriend starts freaking out like he called me the n-word. I laugh. Dude starts laughing. Now, she's offended!

Up-tight liberals, am I right?

Vote Trump!

So how was meeting Colt Barton?

• Like 17

and not white

what did shaq say when you told him about it?

• Like 8

King of Corporate Comedy! (warning - Pepseed makes laughter grow - to an executive level.)

i cant wait till its all paywall if this is what to expect.

you got a probs with that, take it infront of a corporate har-dee-harbitrator

thank you thevoblex.

we understand.

• Like 5

I'd rather meet Clint Barton.

And I'd rather meet Bill Clinton

• Like 4

I'd rather meet POPE FRANCIS, haveya heard o' him???

I pray for your souls you garbage people.

• Like 20

id rather meet colt barton

• Like 13

I'd rather meet greggy. this greggy poster aint cuttin it.

• Like 8

I dont know who you are talking about.

Don't worry, I won't tell Hoopz you went to Hooters!!

• Like 2

Can you guys get Aol instant messenger or something so I don't have to read through like 20 pages of you all saying hi to each other or some shit

• Like 10