🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Can you guys get Aol instant messenger or something so I don't have to read through like 20 pages of you all saying hi to each other or some shit

Sean says be nice.

• Like 7

I'd rather meet Clint Barton.

I wouldn't. I hear he has a bad attitude and I don't need that in my life.

TGxHb5Zl.jpg

• Like 7

But how is Hawkeye going to deal with that guy who has the enormous head? He's right behind him and, by his head size alone, dwarfs Hawkeye....

my thoughts and prayers are with him

• Like 10

Sean says be nice.

Sean won't read this. I say be even meaner!

• Like 12

Next week, as is classic post-hallowe'en forum tradition, everyone gets one post. Better make it a good one. I didn't make this up we've been doing it for years now

I'm already testing my post on various internet forums that don't matter, as will you if you have any gumption at all

• Like 19

This guy at the bar last night started caressing me and hugging me and convinced his friends to do the same.

I guess I just have one of those faces.

• Like 7

I watched a few Jeff Dunham clips on youtube to prepare for his ep. #Not4me

• Like 10

Do you guys think Jeff Dunham is actually the guest or is this another one of the scuzzmans famous blunders

• Like 14

That's what I'm thinking Steve. I got a feeling Hayes isn't in this episode. Sounds like they're recording a bunch whenever they can since he's in New York

• Like 5

Can you believe robotam actually watched Jeff Dunham YouTube clips bc he really thought he was gonna be the guest. You fell right into their trap dude. You got trolled bro

• Like 16

Do you think we know the real Jeff Dunham or that he's very shrewd

Pauly Shore is actually Jeff Dunham in this episode because he gets anti-comedy now

• Like 11

I'm very anti-comedy, but I don't think it's the same thing.

• Like 14

The Scuzzman ep is one of the best ever, so I really hope so. It better be a damn great ep, because I'm not listening to the one on the 10th.

• Like 1

I'm nervous to post my picture, because you guys all look so sexy and cool. I'm worried you're all gonna stop being friends with me and exile me to the Improv4Humans forum. So this is me trying to look tough, but I assure you it's purely a defensive strategy.

12193711_10109665412333094_7273267097351751848_n.jpg?oh=4623587002be39bcbaaa82be68089370&oe=56C5D55B

Also, no this is not my Halloween costume, but it is me dressed up for a themed event.

• Like 22

you think you could punch me dude? ok go ahead ill let you take the first shot

• Like 18

*immediately attempts a Stone Cold Stunner, not realizing pro wrestling moves are highly uneffective in a real fight*

Ow, my ass hurts.

• Like 10

wow, i like your moves man, you ever think about joining a crew?

• Like 14

Don't fall for it Joe! I've been to greggy's estate. It gets weird. But bad news is there's no good place to get coffee around there. Also, do not bring your brother no matter what he says!

Edit: Foxcatcher

• Like 6

I don't drink coffee, so...

*puts ballgag in own mouth, throws brother in car trunk, drives to greggy's*

• Like 6