🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

I'm nervous to post my picture, because you guys all look so sexy and cool. I'm worried you're all gonna stop being friends with me and exile me to the Improv4Humans forum.

yer beautiful baby!

• Like 4

I'll fuck anyone on this forum. please.

hot2trotfuckangel@sexbots.gov

hit me up, I'm almost literally begging you (joe lerini)

• Like 5

*immediately attempts a Stone Cold Stunner, not realizing pro wrestling moves are highly uneffective in a real fight*

Ow, my ass hurts.

Sounds like a real slobberknocker.

• Like 2

so you know how some folks have foot fetishes?

I think I might have that thing except with hands instead of feet.

I've been doing a lot of soul searching and, well, I don't think I can keep running from this. I find hands incredibly erotic and if I see a picture or video that's a close-up on a hand, I get very worked up even when I know for a fact the hand is attached to someone I don't find attractive at all. For example, every dude in the video that Jakal just posted is very gross to me, but there were some good shots of their hands and I was like.............. oh. It's time to be honest and real and stop hiding my true self.

I love hands. I love them. I really do.

Wow, that feels good to say.

• Like 7

I can't get my profile pic to change, so this is what I look like forever. Get used to it.

edit: it changed. Now I wear a pilgrim hat for Thanksgiving. The wearing of this pilgrim hate does not condone nor endorse any activities that the pilgrims may or may not have been involved with in and around Plymouth Rock, MA around the time of the first thanksgiving.

p.s. You always hear about the first thanksgiving, but never the 2nd or 3rd. Was this something that only happened once, and then there was a period of a few hundred years where it didn't happen until it became a holiday? Or did the pilgrims and Indians native americans actually keep this tradition going?

• Like 16

so you know how some folks have foot fetishes?

I think I might have that thing except with hands instead of feet.

I've been doing a lot of soul searching and, well, I don't think I can keep running from this. I find hands incredibly erotic and if I see a picture or video that's a close-up on a hand, I get very worked up even when I know for a fact the hand is attached to someone I don't find attractive at all. For example, every dude in the video that Jakal just posted is very gross to me, but there were some good shots of their hands and I was like.............. oh. It's time to be honest and real and stop hiding my true self.

I love hands. I love them. I really do.

Wow, that feels good to say.

Oh, that's why I love Christian Rock so much! It all makes sense now! Thanks ashley and jakal!

Fun Fact: it's scientifically proven that ppl with hand fetishes have sexy I mean normal feet

• Like 5

yer beautiful baby!

Don't even think about it Joe! I can't compete with souprman

• Like 5

Don't even think about it Joe! I can't compete with souprman

There's enough Joe to go around. Don't be stingy

• Like 4

Hey Lerini, you ready to rock?

• Like 3

this guy looking pretty gd good too.

photo-thumb-47374.jpg

then there's this hunk. yowza!

photo-thumb-37190.jpg

but there's something about a man of mystery that really sends me.

photo-21596.png

• Like 16

Jeez thanks a lot souprman, I was clearly fishing for compliments but whatever don't include me

• Like 8

PodMass update:

"The episode is chock-full of quotable moments, and everyone involved is at the top of their game, perfecting their place in theHollywood Handbook universe. It’s an instant classic."

• Like 8

PodMass update:

"The episode is chock-full of quotable moments, and everyone involved is at the top of their game, perfecting their place in theHollywood Handbook universe. It’s an instant classic."

You guys can hear more about this on me and Steve's new podcast, PodCast, which is all about PodMass.

Our guests are Rebecca Bulnes (if she returns my emails) who wrote the blurb about the episode and also AV Club commenter, FuckBoi69 who posted "CancerAIDS" in the comments section and also disagrees with the A- for last night's Good Wife.

• Like 14

Ashley, you like hands because, duh, thats whats fingers you, duh.

nothing i love more than taking a hot piece home and seein' how many knuckles deep they can get. for me, that's the best part of sex.

• Like 9

It is implausible to me that this would be a fun activity. I've never gone more than one knuckle deep and even that was pretty painful and gave me a severe nosebleed.

• Like 11

why is the AV club so nice?

comedy bang bang is one of my favorite shows on tv, but that halloween episode was pretty bad, and still got an A

is scott anchorman paying them off to get bang bang on podmass every week + good grades on the tv show?

• Like 3

why is the AV club so nice?

comedy bang bang is one of my favorite shows on tv, but that halloween episode was pretty bad, and still got an A

is scott anchorman paying them off to get bang bang on podmass every week + good grades on the tv show?

We'll discuss that and a whole lot more on next weeks' episode of PodCast with H and Seeley! Look for it on Feral Audio

• Like 9

We'll discuss that and a whole lot more on next weeks' episode of PodCast with H and Seeley! Look for it on Feral Audio

Cuss, right as my maxfun podmass-cast "MasstHeads" was coming together! I can never win

• Like 5

I would comment on all of your looks but I have a boyfriend.

jk, you are all super sexy and if he ever dumps me I am gonna "date" each and everyone of you.

I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS

• Like 8

How canonical can it be if dumbass Nathan Rabin doesn't even know Sean's not THERE? Manic Pixie Dipshit. *high fives all his cool friends* Let's go get pizza, boys. I'm outta here.

• Like 9