🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Hey guyz, resident babe Silvrwoman was the guest on the most recent ep of my podcast Winefeld, please listen to her because she's fantastic and we all love her dearly.

Also available via iTunes and Feedburner

I'll give a prize to anyone who can tell me at which second I farted.

• Like 5

I'll give a prize to anyone who can tell me at which second I farted.

no thanks!

• Like 6

I can't get my profile pic to change, so this is what I look like forever. Get used to it.

edit: it changed. Now I wear a pilgrim hat for Thanksgiving. The wearing of this pilgrim hate does not condone nor endorse any activities that the pilgrims may or may not have been involved with in and around Plymouth Rock, MA around the time of the first thanksgiving.

p.s. You always hear about the first thanksgiving, but never the 2nd or 3rd. Was this something that only happened once, and then there was a period of a few hundred years where it didn't happen until it became a holiday? Or did the pilgrims and Indians native americans actually keep this tradition going?

I'm currently in Plymouth and the rock isn't v exciting, tourists are always disappointed. See photo I found online below.

Real-Plymouth-Rock.jpg

• Like 8

I know parallel thinking exists, but DAMN IT DUDES! Y'all scooped me on my bit! The day I finished rendering my UCB Digital Comedy Production VIDEO JOB APPLICATION is the day that this amazing Paul F episode came out.

What am I talking about? This! https://youtu.be/Q3DqTCquVGI Brandon first appears at the 2:24 mark.

Brandon Content is all over my job application vid! Ah well. Great minds... like pancakes?

If any of y'all know anyone with hiring power at the UCB LA Digital Production Dept, please send them my video, and ask them to compliment me (and then hire me as their Producer, Artist or Editor)!

DAMN YOU BRANDON CONTENT!

• Like 3

I bet tomorrow's ep is gonna be funny. Hopefully some heavy riffage and inspired bits will be had.

Like if you agree or disagree.

• Like 16

chickn, my like is an agreement like, not a disagreement like, I just want to make it clear.

Like if you understand or require further clarification.

• Like 6

chickn my like was just me saying 'hey chick-o-reen-o!' cuz i just don't like taking sides.

also jesus christ is the one true lord and savior of mankind unless you are gay. in which case ellen or somebody is your savior.

edit>for the record souprman is not straight.

• Like 8

I'm currently in Plymouth and the rock isn't v exciting, tourists are always disappointed. See photo I found online below.

Real-Plymouth-Rock.jpg

Before I scrolled down to the picture, I thought you meant you met Dwayne Johnson in Plymouth. And you were unimpressed.

• Like 5

Don't even think about it Joe! I can't compete with souprman

This is really weird, considering I posted that pic of myself solely to impress you.

Souprman can go EAD! But not my D.

• Like 4

Never been to Plymouth Rock. My fam is Irish so we have always been resentful that it looks so much like a potato but isn't a potato.

• Like 8

I just noticed this... alot of you guys are weird. Its okay im not gonna tell the other forums or anything. Its just, its a little shocking to finally notice.

Anyway, wheres Veebs?

• Like 11

Never been to Plymouth Rock. My fam is Irish so we have always been resentful that it looks so much like a potato but isn't a potato.

Is "fam" short for "famine?" Because that is REALLY culturally insensitive of you.

• Like 14

Ashley, I watched your other video about La Croix and noticed you pronounced it incorrectly as La Cross. Pretty embarrassing. How do you respond?

• Like 6

oh my god are you baiting me? It's working. I'm about to go OFF. You're dead meat. You're dead meat. Watch your back. I'll remember this.

• Like 24

Ashley, I watched your other video about La Croix and noticed you pronounced it incorrectly as La Cross. Pretty embarrassing. How do you respond?

I respond with that's the fucking joke you big dummy.

Any time I make a mistake or do something dumb or even do something that's pretty good but it's not quite perfect THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING JOKE smh some of y'all just do NOT get comedy I swear to god.

• Like 6

I made a shitty dumb video but it's only for Jakal no one else is allowed to watch thank u.

Whoops... I may have shared it with a few friends.

1uSJ2Mn.png

• Like 11

oh god i hate that giant picture of the worst angle of my stupid, stupid, dumb face oh god oh god

• Like 3

I have a part time job as a man in a shop.

Here are labels for two of the things we sell

039.jpg?t=1446423156

021.jpg?t=1446423228

• Like 19

i like that splitsider article about Grease Knows Eggs. they really appeal to us nerds, using hot nerd key words, like "trilogy" and "anti-comedy", as well as words that only real nerds would know the definition of, such as "apropos", "transgressive", and using "faux" as a prefix. splitsider knows that their readers also read books and are smart, and if you aren't a smart nerd, you might as well fuck off.

• Like 8

This message is only for Chanson.

Hey, Chanson. Doing great, bud.

Love, Chanson

• Like 19