🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

cant wait for tomorrow with my favorite ventriloquist comedian Jeff dunnem

• Like 16

05uBqRB.jpg

This was my favorite ventriloquist dummy. Ya guys remember?

• Like 14

I wish I had some muscial talent. you guys are really cool. I just watched some old eps of billy on the street and i deep fried chicken sausage for dinner so now you know what I am all about.

• Like 6

deep fried chicken sausage for dinner .

pics!

• Like 2

oh my god are you baiting me? It's working. I'm about to go OFF. You're dead meat. You're dead meat. Watch your back. I'll remember this.

are you Irish? I didn't know.

Sorry.

But I am too. Kind of.

My Grammy's family ran an Irish Market and my daughter has red hair.

Please forgive me?

I have seen U2 in concert.

Does that help or hurt my cause?

re: the chicken sausage I scarfed it all up no pics but I have 2 more left and I will get pics up I swear!

please accept my hamburger sandwich/salad in the meantime!@!

12187785_10156122482525545_1961536412461595384_n.jpg?oh=277e6ce875134e7a2d3ae3311b634383&oe=56C41C69

• Like 10

I'm 1/8 Irish. I used to know this old Ojibwa guy who was also 1/8 Irish. He said this did not make him part white or European however because; "the Irish are a tribal people and are therefore not white or traditionally European". Does this mean I'm part not-white?

honlads please advise.

also I've seen U2 in concert.

• Like 9

I've got a little Irish in me...

(This is a joke about me being fingered by an Irish person.)

• Like 9

honlads didn't like my post..

I have seen Lord of the Dance...at Epcot..

I am frightened but I won't jump off a bridge.

• Like 7

you should try being more like me and The Hulk and stay mad all the time.

• Like 8

I've got all of the ingredients for greggy's pretzels. I think I'll make them tomorrow while I listen to the new ep. I'm thinking of doing some with cinnamon and sugar on top.

Like this post if I should do a few with cinnamon and sugar, or like this post if I should just do salt.

• Like 12

I've got all of the ingredients for greggy's pretzels. I think I'll make them tomorrow while I listen to the new ep. I'm thinking of doing some with cinnamon and sugar on top.

Like this post if I should do a few with cinnamon and sugar, or like this post if I should just do salt.

I just have one suggestion which is that you need to ladle the baking soda water over those pretzels no matter what! Even if your pan is deep enough, the pretzels float and you need all that pretzel surface to get covered up with baking soda water. I'm no scientist so I can't explain why, but you make sure and ladle it and don't ask so many questions.

• Like 6

Here's a pic of my son painting a pumpkin. As you can tell from his face, he's not impressed. (like that gymnast from the olympics or some other meme)

IMG_3013_zpsyihq2zfp.jpg

That's going to be his face after Week Nine hashtag WeekNine

• Like 2

I know an Ojibwe guy too, he told me "Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky". Well, I don't know him, he put a note in my room while I was in the hospital after getting shot by my uncle. It's a long story.

• Like 8

I'm white af and I'm in u2

I'm white, too.

• Like 3

I'm related to some of the dudes who came from England and said "Ireland is ours now" so I'm reallllllly sorry bout that, HonHon.

No.

• Like 1

Best "Teaser Freezer" and Engineer Brett interaction ever? And I'm including all of Stard's amazing work on CBB and Who Charted? Brett tha gawd! Love him to death!

Best "Teaser Freezer" and Engineer Brett interaction ever? And I'm including all of Stard's amazing work on CBB and Who Charted? Brett tha gawd! Love him to death!

Nice try, Brett.

• Like 5

I just reread this whole thread and it was very nice and nostalgic and it only took me 5 hours.

• Like 1