🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1712 - Wayne Federman

Little 11 or 12-y/o me wanted to see the movie Annie SOOOO BADLY when it came out! I was so excited! Maybe halfway thru the movie, I left & walked around the lobby for a while because it was so bad. So much disappointment...

I have since seen the play and realize that it's not good either.

• Like 2

I loved Jimmy's approach to the elephant in the room (Wayne Federman's promotional podcast blitz!). Wayne is such a good friend of NNF- this was an incredibly fun episode.

I loved Jimmy's approach to the elephant in the room (Wayne Federman's promotional podcast blitz!). Wayne is such a good friend of NNF- this was an incredibly fun episode.

I mean, I listened to Wayne (happily!) on seven podcasts last week, not including his own. So I'm with Jimmy! I'm still getting through the whole ep but it's great so far!

• Like 1

Regarding Jimmy's wish to set up a system wherein he wont forget to get the research Garon does throughout the show by the end of the show, can't Garon just write down things he's supposed to research, and at the end of the show Jimmy swings it to mushmouth in a PTI-esque 'what did we miss' segment?

• Like 1

ie. the voice of Geddy Lee, from the Pavement hit song "Stereo"

"What about the voice of Geddy Lee,

how did it get so high?

I wonder if he speaks like an ordinary guy?

'I know him and he does'"

Regarding Jimmy's wish to set up a system wherein he wont forget to get the research Garon does throughout the show by the end of the show, can't Garon just write down things he's supposed to research, and at the end of the show Jimmy swings it to mushmouth in a PTI-esque 'what did we miss' segment?

I love Garon dearly, he's essential to the greatness of NNF.. but he also seems to hardly know how to use Google..

Jotting down things on a piece of paper might just kill him.

I love Garon dearly, he's essential to the greatness of NNF.. but he also seems to hardly know how to use Google..

Jotting down things on a piece of paper might just kill him.

I don't think that's fair to Garon.

I'd love to sit in on that gig just once, though. I'm pretty mush-mouthed myself.

Sign in to follow this