🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 211 — Live from Politicon 2015

Echo Kellum, Mike Still, and Jon Gabrus get political for an improv4humans with Matt Besser recorded LIVE from Politicon 2015 in Los Angeles! They'll show us what a debate between three Donald Trump like politicians would be like, recreate an episode of Scandal, and become a group of hunters who hunt drones for "Drone Season." Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

If it were to come down to Hillary v Trump; I don't think it'd be crazy to vote Trump

• Like 1

Right-wing economics caused the 2008 recession, but yeah, liberals are the ones that don't know economics

• Like 2

good line up. stoked.

now i have to make the brutal decision about which yougottalaughbrooooooooo posts to like.

hmmmm.

edit>decided to go all in.

• Like 2

I'm only Christie Brinkley's man.

• Like 1

Hey, dudes, haven't listened to the episode yet (Doughboys first) How was it? This Echo Kellum kid is gonna be a star.

He's already Mr. Fantastic in one of those DC Universe network tv shows

• Like 2

I was talking to the 69 brothers.

Dude the ep was super funny, everyone killed it

• Like 3

Hey, dudes, haven't listened to the episode yet (Doughboys first) How was it? This Echo Kellum kid is gonna be a star.

I'm gonna get up on that Doughboys later. It good?

#spoonnation

• Like 2

Really great episode, I love how most podcasts apologize at the beginning if there was bad audio but

I4H is the only podcast that tells you to deal with it and chill out.

• Like 4

He's already Mr. Fantastic in one of those DC Universe network tv shows

Do you mean Mr. Terrific? Mr. Fantastic is Marvel.

• Like 2

Do you mean Mr. Terrific? Mr. Fantastic is Marvel.

Nerd

• Like 3

Here is a breakdown of the scenes from this episode.

- Intro Story - Donald Trump makes you think anyone can be a leader - Presidential candidates agree on all issues during a debate (0:46)

- Let's Talk Some More About That - How many Republicans/Democrats are at the show?/Larry Elder's "Moral Court" - Judge Larry Elder moderates a case where an intimate couple argues over their Shih Tzu (8:30)

- Let's Talk Some More About That- Making ECON101 mandatory - Economics teacher weeds out the undeserving students from the true ECON students (15:07)

- Let's Talk Some More About That - Politicians who attended a witch hunt meeting - WICA members struggle to lift fat friend during witch ceremony (18:57)

- Let's Talk Some More About That - Ben Carson saying if Europe was armed, the Holocaust wouldn't have happened - Robbers struggle to get money from tired brain surgeon (23:50)

- Let's Talk Some More About That - Why Kevin McCarthy dropped out for speaker of the House/ Ann Coulter as your hall pass - As a corporate man is about have sex with Ann Coulter, he discovers she's a robot (27:13)

- Let's Talk Some More About That - People trying to get signatures for crazy laws - Neighbor tries to get signatures for mailman to be killed (31:13)

- Let's Talk Some More About That - Kim Davis holding an elected position - Bruno "Riptide" Jeffries runs for lifeguard (36:27)

- Listener Question - "Do you think Olivia Pope exists?" - Olivia Pope tries to help Kim Davis cover up a murder (40:30)

- Listener Question - "Are there issues that people aren't covering that you think should be covered?/Drones - Hunters prepare for the first day of drone season (44:25)

- Listener Question - "Why don't Americans get tickets based off a percentage of their earnings?" A cop pulls over a rich man who doesn't care about the tickets (51:41)