🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

***LEXI ALEXANDER SIGHTING***

She directed last night's episode of "Arrow"! I saw her name pop up onscreen and instantly went to her IMDB page to see what she's been up to, and it doesn't look like there's been anything else lately. Hopefully, we'll see more of her soon, as "Arrow" is a pretty good fit for someone with action chops, and most of DC's superhero TV stuff is really entertaining as well.

you need to follow her on twitter. shes abit of a legend

I checked her page out, but like most of Twitter, it looked like the same 4 things being Tweeted or Retweeted over and over and over and over, so I'll probably just stick to occasionally checking in. Twitter is such a nightmarish hellscape of bullshit. Jason is right to stay far, far away from there!

I really think she'd do an amazing job if they ever let her direct a Fast and Furious movie too. For all its shortcomings Punisher Warzone really was a fun movie. I just hope she gets a shot to do a project she has passion for, she really is a phenomonal director.

I'm hoping 'Arrow' will be an 'in' for her with superhero TV. I'd love a Lexi-directed episode of Agents of Shield.

I'm hoping 'Arrow' will be an 'in' for her with superhero TV. I'd love a Lexi-directed episode of Agents of Shield.

I think I saw on her Twitter that she said Rachel Talalay is doing an episode of Flash, and SHE is a name that I haven't heard about in forever. She was a part of the Nightmare on Elm Street series for a long time, having directed Freddy's Dead, and then she went on to direct Tank Girl. I guess she's worked steadily in TV though, having even done a bunch of recent Dr. Who episodes. I remember that she was even at one time attached to direct Preacher quite a while ago, and maybe she'll STILL get a stab at directing some episodes of that when it starts up.

Sign in to follow this