🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 275 — Wikifeet High and Rising

This week Randy and Jason discuss nazi soccer dolls and why Adrian Peterson continues to disappoint children everywhere. Then, the Sklars welcome to the show Nikki Glaser who discusses life on the road as a female comedian, her new Comedy Central show "Not Safe with Nikki Glaser," and why the first thought we have upon meeting someone is whether or not we'd sleep with them. Additionally, the gang discusses overprotective wives, assault with a cheesesteak, and a marathon runner who neglects to run. Lastly, Jerry Jones calls in to further defend Greg Hardy.

This week Randy and Jason discuss nazi soccer dolls

Yes! I heard about this on Men In Blazers, can't wait to hear the Sklars' take.

Re: thrown cheesesteak sandwich.

as you gentlemen were stepping into the story, I immediately began googling the price of a cheesesteak at Lincoln Financial Field. Which ended up being your (not you're) next set of jokes. Spooooooky.

I'm not even going to bust your ballz about the Red Octobers, since it seems like you all are trolling me.

Nikki has a great energy, if she brings that to her NSNG show, it should be great.

Question for the Sklar buddies, how sick of Halloween are you guys? Each year it has to be "oh Randy, I see you dressed as Jason this year." and vice versa. Heck my self-respect is taking a massive hit, just by bringing it up.

peace!

So Adrian Peterson got his "bad shellfish" idea from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous, right? I can just imagine him and the other Vikings all puking off a balcony simultaneously.....

One of your best episodes in a while...laughed so much I was inspired to get a couple tickets to see Nikki Thursday night.

• Like 1

Great ep, love any time you guys dive deep into the process.

My understanding of the Nazi doll is that it was from a series of military history dolls. The resemblance alone is amazing, so for them to claim the name being the same is coincidental is insane.

_86273013_schweinsteiger_getty.split.jpg

Crap, I totally forgot to pay attention to her shoes/feet at her show last night. She did mention that she Googles "bunion surgery" though.

Sign in to follow this