🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 384 — Numbers Cannot Lie

Jason Heynong-Mantzoukas is back to co-host along with Ghost host Scott on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! Join them as they discuss important topics such as how boobs have changed over the years, experiencing concerts of the past & future as a ghost, and cars. Later, statistician Atherton Witherflower arrives to tell us everything we need to know about the upcoming 2016 Election. Who is going to be the Democrat and Republican nominees? Who will win the Presidency of the United States? The answers are in the numbers because numbers don't lie!

• Like 2

The best thing about this year is that Dookus Mantzoukas is basically a regular on CBB now.

• Like 18

GQGQGSQFGQHEWJJHDCWHQHAHSHDHDHAHSDHWHQHSHGQHQHYESSSSSSSSS

• Like 4

Mantzoukas is a Yes fan! Now we're talking. But no Bruford vs White arguments, please.

• Like 5

Have to go to bed now, after the first commercial break, you better be in my dreams Aukersauce.

• Like 5

I'm about two-thirds of the way through the episode now and this is venturing into Andy Daly character connecting territory. It's amazing.

• Like 9

Have to go to bed now, after the first commercial break, you better be in my dreams Aukersauce.

Sleep is for nerds

Nerdrman

• Like 2

Scott Aukerman knowing all the members of *NSYNC is very attractive to 1 out of 3 females approaching 30.

• Like 9

Frequency! White Noise!

I was so frustrated to not get closer on this during the ep!

• Like 2

I am moved to tears by the Star Spangled Banner. Fabulous job gentlemen. ALSO, wasn't Atherton's name Rodney in previous episodes?

• Like 5

what's after trillion? quadrillion?

there's a godzillion ...

... cotillion

... silmarillion

#numbers

• Like 8

I literally get aroused whenenver I see J-Man's black and white mug on the episode summary.

• Like 3

I am moved to tears by the Star Spangled Banner. Fabulous job gentlemen. ALSO, wasn't Atherton's name Rodney in previous episodes?

Moved to tears of laughter, yes. Walking home from work, laughing uncontrollably. I must have looked insane. I just glad Zouks didn't let him off the hook. I was afraid this moment was going to die on the vine.

• Like 3

solid ep. Made me proud to be an american again.

• Like 2

the druthers brothers was so dumb but i couldn't stop thinking about it

472hQwE.jpg

• Like 13