🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

Can't believe the forums are being so hard on Sean. He tried his best, or he didn't, whatever. Hayes isn't all that either.

• Like 3

In honor of Chanson's birthday I'll personally explain why this episode was funny to any of the female forumers as long as they admit they didn't get it first.

• Like 15

That was a hell of a performance by Sean. I'm glad he was able to get ProTools going.

Making pretzels

Hap BDay Chanson!

• Like 7

Sean is so punk rock. He didn't even talk to the engineer. Take that John Rotten!

happy birthday Chanson

I miss you Hayes

• Like 10

So this episode is only Sean or something? Hm. Not sure if he's the one I like or not. Is he the one who writes for The Grinder?

I guess I'll try listening to it, but I feel like I'm taking a pretty big risk here.

• Like 14

Today's episode: wow what an episode!

Today's birthday boy: wow what a guy!

Godbless this podcast, godbless this boy

• Like 13

Does anybody know how long Hayes is going to be away? I don't know how long I'll be able to go without him.

• Like 4

So, I feel like last thread I leaned a little too heavily on bits like "crushing on fellow forum members" and "being honest about my low self-esteem." So I think this week I'm gonna try to curb those things and do something else. I don't know what that is yet, so in the meantime, here's a Donnie Iris song, because Pittsburgh, motherf***ers!

(Also, happy birthday Chanson.)

• Like 9

Too many videos. Come on, guys. What is this? Amateur hour?

• Like 7

Chanson, even though our being nemeses has grown to be board-wide infamy, I wish you a happy anniversary of your birth date.

• Like 4

Also, guys, you all are posting the same 'This plug-in is not supported' picture.

• Like 17

I don't recognize Chanson's birthday because I know how much he hates attention

• Like 18

So, I feel like last thread I leaned a little too heavily on bits like "being insanely drunk all the time" and "hitting on certain forumers." So I think this week I'm gonna try to curb those things and try being a nice, normal human. This will take a while for me to learn how to do, so in the meantime, here's a map of Pittsburgh, motherf***ers!

v8lKdA2.jpg

• Like 12

So this episode is only Sean or something? Hm. Not sure if he's the one I like or not. Is he the one who writes for The Grinder?

I guess I'll try listening to it, but I feel like I'm taking a pretty big risk here.

Ask Scott Aukerman. He's probably the most knowledgeable on the topic of who writes for The Grinder and who doesn't.

• Like 7

so in the meantime, here's a map of Pittsburgh, motherf***ers!

Ummm not to blow up your spot and call you a dirty fuckin liar but there are absolutely zero people on that map fucking any mothers at all.I come here to see some fucked up MILF hunter type shit and you give me THIS?! Sry lol but you got caught.

• Like 16

One time I said Sean was bad on the show. I admit that I was wrong about that. Very wrong. I mean, it was a joke and I didn't mean it to begin with because Sean has always been good on the show (duh, why would I listen to it?), but I now realize that to even suggest that is disgusting and crazy and that one should not joke about such things.

Sean, this ep was so freaking good, the best birthday present I could have asked for. You're hilarious!

Love, Chanson

• Like 15

Happy birthday Chanson, the other day I heard someone call their child Chanson and I thought of you. I assume it was her name, but maybe it was just a fond nickname in your honour.

This ep taught me a lot about friendship and the danger of manholes. Sucks to the mansplainers, though, I already KNEW about Mexican Coke (and ACTUALLY in Canada all our Coke is made with real sugar, soooo).

• Like 5

U got absinth'd, McGurl. Deal with it.

This isn't a thing and you don't have the right to call me by my last name, that is only reserved for my friend Chris Mecca. Sorry. Ya got McGurl'd

• Like 3