🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

I finished making the pretzels. V good recipe greggy! Gnarly grindage! I recommend hunting down the recipe.

22130160563_65db597504_z.jpg

22751279815_384fbb7c5e_z.jpg

But that's only 7 pretzels, and the recipe makes 8.

• Like 20

I'm getting tired of these pre-roll adds.

vVhQnMz.jpg

• Like 17

This isn't a thing and you don't have the right to call me by my last name, that is only reserved for my friend Chris Mecca. Sorry. Ya got McGurl'd

Mr. McGurl, I just feel like I have to tell you how inspiring you are to me. If I could learn to be half as flippant as you are to anyone you deem as a random sucker I would truly be happy. Until then we're all just marveling in your shadow. Thank you.

• Like 9

Happy Birthday Chanson.

i3gYObC.jpg

• Like 19

Mr. McGurl, I just feel like I have to tell you inspiring you are to me. If I could learn to be half as flippant as you are to anyone you deem as a random sucker I would truly be happy. Until then we're all just marveling in your shadow. Thank you.

screw off ya slackjawed chump

• Like 5

I'm just glad that nothing spooky happened this episode. The Beetlejuice conversation filled my fear factor all the way up, thankyouverymuch.

• Like 3

This isn't a thing and you don't have the right to call me by my last name, that is only reserved for my friend Chris Mecca. Sorry. Ya got McGurl'd

Okay, buddy, have a nice week. :)

• Like 4

Also I wanna say a big fat HELLO to all the new posters in here, keep up the good posts everyone and don't forget to have fun

• Like 19

Also I wanna say a big fat HELLO to all the new posters in here, keep up the good posts everyone and don't forget to have fun

very good advice. I know sometimes even I, Jacob C, forget that it's not all about the money.

• Like 16

very good advice. I know sometimes even I, Jacob C, forget that it's not all about the money.

Any time someone comes up to me on the street and asks for tips on how to make it big in the forums, the first thing I always say is "If you're just in it for the money, don't even bother posting. You have to post because you love it."

• Like 19

i've got a .txt file of various quotations from the episode, could anyone direct me to this Reddit thing Sean mentioned

• Like 7

Chanson, I know I'm newish here, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Like others, I also would like to give you a birthday cake; however, unlike some of the other forumers, I don't really know you yet, so I had to kind of give it my best shot using the little information I have.

Please don't get upset, but I'm going to mansplain it just in case some ppl don't get it (I would never mansplain anything directly to you).

1. Chasity Belt: Didn't get very many results from googling "Chanson Cake," but it turns out there is a pretty good image available for "Chasity Cake," which contains many of the same letters, so I'm hoping it's close enough

2. Boat: I think that you like boats or your dad likes boats. Either way, it's a pretty sick boat and I hope you like it

3. Space Needle: You are from Seattle and/or like to talk about Seattle

4. Dog: You love your dog. I also love my dog very much, so I can relate.

5. Coke Zero: You love it!

QZYhLPX.png

• Like 15

Andy Kneis is my favorite forum poster.

Thanks but I'm way behind. I didn't even know about this whole Chanson coke zero thing. I'm the zero

• Like 13

this is my favorite (martian) poster

Capture6_zpsioh5kmwt.png

• Like 16

Happy birthday Chanson! I hope that you got to eat a big ice cream cake, and not one of those dumpy cakes that you can get at a grocery store. Chanson needs quality cakes!!!

• Like 5

this is my favorite poster. so much so that after me and my friend Greg saw this he helped me steal it from the display in front of the theatre. now it's on my bathroom door.

fMT8E8b.jpg

• Like 8