🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

Good epsiode.

P.S I've been gone for two months have I missed anything?

I just started posting again and the furums are going fuckin HOG WILD

• Like 15

For a second I thought Hayes gave me the pro version, and suddenly I felt what it was like to have emotions.

Then I realized Hayes was talking about the *physically* trapped bird. Not me, Larry Birdemic. I couldn't handle that life anyway.

• Like 11

Good epsiode.

P.S I've been gone for two months have I missed anything?

Grown to love the username! JK how's it going bud?

• Like 8

I watched 10 minutes of a Jeff Dunham special cause I hate myself apparently.

Things Jeff Dunham thinks are gay:

-Small dogs

-The color 'powder blue'

-San Francisco

-Toyota Priuses

-Christmas Decorations

-Definitely not Jeff Dunham

Things Jeff Dunham thinks are cool:

-America

-Hummers

-Ventriloquism

• Like 20

Sean did an amazing job. Quite possibly the only person who could pull something like that off. The Hayes drawer thing was perfect. One of my favorite episodes

• Like 13

The Question Zone theme is very good. Can I get that as a ringtone?

Chanson got more than enough attention from me last week.

• Like 16

in an ep full of classic moments, one of my faves was definitely

"this is the comb he used to pull all the nettles and pine cones out of my hair after I got stuck in that tree. I was climbing this pine tree and Hayes agreed to watch because I told him I was gonna climb so high this time."

Let's start a petition to get the International Academy of Podcast Arts to get Sean on the short list of nominees for the 2016 Poddy for best performance in a podcast series

• Like 15

Okay this is crazy. I started the pod this AM after my coffee just as I was getting ready for work and then listened all the way to work....THE POD ENDED EXACTLY THE SAME TIME AS I PULLED INTO MY SPOT IN THE WORK PARKING GARAGE.

Pretty crazy right?

PS-This pod was amazing and Sean is a comedy god!

• Like 5

Achmed the dead terrorist is a real thing Americans really laugh at?

Oh yes, and Jingle Bombs is a real song that he sings and gets lots of laughs.

Edited to add an excerpt of the lyrics which are totally not racist and very very funny:

I used to be a man, but every time I cough

Thanks to uncle Sam my nuts keep falling off

My bombing days are done, I need to find some work

Perhaps it would be much safer as a convenient store night clerk,

Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs I think I got screwed

Don't laugh at me because I'm dead or I kill you!

• Like 11

Did anybody else notice on Twitter that "favorite" is now "like" depicted by a heart instead of a star. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Heart is much more intimate and appeals to our needs as humans to be loved and accepted.

Star, on the other hand, just means good job, and is typically associated with early academic success.

Ppl may apply receiving a star to a single behavior; whereas a heart seems like it's judging who that user is as a person

• Like 12

HOT TAKE.

Sean did a great job this episode. I'm not saying he normally doesn't do a great job. It's just a compliment. Any inferences you make about Sean's comedic performances in other episodes is something you are projecting onto my words. MOVING ON, I enjoyed laughing during this episode, particularly at the jokes, but also in general. The raw emotion of Sean rummaging through Hayes' micro-horder drawer was oozing with a bittersweet sadness that stirred something deep within me. Indigestion, regret, lust, it's hard to put into words. Finally, I don't get enough raw takes on Russian aggression in Syria in real life, so it's refreshing to know Sean has the balls to speak truth to power. It's sad to know that Hayes might be the only thing that stands between knowing the truth and living in an illusion, but he is slightly taller than Sean so it makes sense.

8/10 bonus points for Hayes calling in and for the boys rekindling their bromance.

• Like 13

Did anybody else notice on Twitter that "favorite" is now "like" depicted by a heart instead of a star. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Heart is much more intimate and appeals to our needs as humans to be loved and accepted.

Star, on the other hand, just means good job, and is typically associated with early academic success.

Ppl may apply receiving a star to a single behavior; whereas a heart seems like it's judging who that user is as a person

This must be why no one has faved any of my tweets today

• Like 5

I appreciate that Hayes gave that lost bird the pro version but there's a bird that really needs dat pro version and it's a chickn, baby.

• Like 13

The other one split in half somehow. Anyway, here it is:

22128514164_8c5ed247cd_z.jpg

also lol

• Like 19

what a great episode. sure, i was hoping to get the pro version for my absolutely hilarious posting in the past few weeks, but the bird deserved it.

maybe sean will keep Jeff's box of puppets, I'd love to see those crazy characters come back some time.

• Like 5

Ted Chanson makes me super uncomfortable. Not exactly sure why. It's like I'm staring into the abyss

• Like 8