🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

Oh yes, and Jingle Bombs is a real song that he sings and gets lots of laughs.

Edited to add an excerpt of the lyrics which are totally not racist and very very funny:

I used to be a man, but every time I cough

Thanks to uncle Sam my nuts keep falling off

My bombing days are done, I need to find some work

Perhaps it would be much safer as a convenient store night clerk,

Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs I think I got screwed

Don't laugh at me because I'm dead or I kill you!

Death to America

• Like 9

how does everyone feel about me starting to post in here? I've been too spooked to ever say anything, but I love this show so much and can't stand not posting any longer.

also, happy birthday chanson!

• Like 20

how does everyone feel about me starting to post in here? I've been too spooked to ever say anything, but I love this show so much and can't stand not posting any longer.

sounds good to me, you hear about this grantland thing, all my favorite puppets will not shut UP about it

• Like 12

TRAYAAAAAAAASH BOOOOOOAAAAT

Welcome 2 tha forumz.

*high fives u*

*puts on ray bans and speeds off in a chill golf cart*

• Like 9

I watch Regular Show with my kids. How bout the rest of you?

I've seen a regular show before. I think it was The King of Queens

• Like 13

I, too, watch Regular Show with my kids. At least I do when they are not too busy screaming things like "let us out" or "where are our parents" and trying to smash my windows. Smh. Kids. What are ya gonna do?

• Like 12

sure i watch the regular show, its called the best show with tom scharpling

• Like 24

I watch Mr Show with your kids. I don't think they like it.

• Like 13

sure i watch the regular show, its called the best show with tom scharpling

1669th post holy moly

up top my brother!!!

419WLrj.jpg

• Like 14

I don't have any kids. And I guess for me, regular is to come home to an empty house, lay in bed and crack open a beer while reading in-depth coverage of the war in Syria. Sometimes I'll read the most recent reddit posts of my various ex-girlfriends, other times I'll just watch Minions videos on youtube. Honestly, the closet thing to regular that I know is that like clockwork at 5:30pm every day my upstairs neighbor gets home to his loving girlfriend and they have long, loud sex while I'm usually in bed right below them watching cat videos or, on a good day, emailing my grandmother.

How bout the rest of you?

• Like 18

I don't have any kids. And I guess for me, regular is to come home to an empty house, lay in bed and crack open a beer while reading in-depth coverage of the war in Syria. Sometimes I'll read the most recent reddit posts of my various ex-girlfriends, other times I'll just watch Minions videos on youtube. Honestly, the closet thing to regular that I know is that like clockwork at 5:30pm every day my upstairs neighbor gets home to his loving girlfriend and they have long, loud sex while I'm usually in bed right below them watching cat videos or, on a good day, emailing my grandmother.

How bout the rest of you?

I don't have any kids either.

And Grandma Pepper blocked my emails.

• Like 6

Any of you forum ladies calling into The Best Show with Eggs tonite?

• Like 6

I have a kid. He watches the PBS kids shows. Regularly.

That guy in the photo in Chickn's post looks like Henry Francis from Mad Men. Is that him? Things must have gone downhill really quickly for him. He's already doing modeling jobs for stock photos that they use in PowerPoint presentations at your office job?

• Like 7

Any of you forum ladies calling into The Best Show with Eggs tonite?

Is it specifically a female call-in episode? I haven't gotten around to listening to that podcast yet

• Like 3

Joe McGurl's Hollywood Handbook Forum Guide told me I didn't have to be funny in here so I'm sticking to that.

I watch Regular Show alone. Always. Alone.

• Like 17

Is it specifically a female call-in episode? I haven't gotten around to listening to that podcast yet

Tonight it is! Women only. Oooh, and Tom just mentioned Hayes!

• Like 6

Tonight it is! Women only. Oooh, and Tom just mentioned Hayes!

Oooooh are you calling in? This is exciting! Say something about Sean so he doesn't feel left out that Eggs mentioned Hayes and not him

• Like 4

So, I feel like last thread I leaned a little too heavily on bits like "being insanely drunk all the time" and "hitting on certain forumers." So I think this week I'm gonna try to curb those things and try being a nice, normal human. This will take a while for me to learn how to do, so in the meantime, here's a map of Pittsburgh, motherf***ers!

v8lKdA2.jpg

This is a spot-on parody of my earlier post. As a matter of fact, everything you do is spot-on, cool, funny, sexy, smart, and all around wonderful. I hope you don't mind a butt-ugly loser like me telling you this.

I listened to your Winefeld podcast, and it was incredible. Y'know, that song I uploaded to Soundcloud referenced cherry wine, you could use that as your theme song! Or you could use this:

https://soundcloud.com/joseph-lerini/you

Yep, couldn't think of a better gimmick, so self-loathing stalker creep is what you're stuck with. Enjoy!

• Like 6