🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

Thanks for shouting out my family during the Achmed portion, Sean!

• Like 3

Shouts out to Wolf's Ear for bringing my boys back together on air. Jeff Dunham isn't fucked up crazy like Hayes and Sean so I really don't hear the puppets talking.

• Like 3

As we all know, it's Podcast Oscar season and this episode was Sean's bid to take home the gold. He is tired of sharing his statue with Hayes, it's time he gets one all himself that he can put in his room instead of just going to Hayes's house to visit it. It's like when Ernest Borgnine won for "Marty" in 1955 after his comedy duo Borgnine & Lassie broke up. It was his time for solo recognition without that spotlight-hogging pooch and now Sean will shine on Podcast Hollywood's biggest night.

• Like 7

This is a spot-on parody of my earlier post. As a matter of fact, everything you do is spot-on, cool, funny, sexy, smart, and all around wonderful. I hope you don't mind a butt-ugly loser like me telling you this.

I listened to your Winefeld podcast, and it was incredible. Y'know, that song I uploaded to Soundcloud referenced cherry wine, you could use that as your theme song! Or you could use this:

https://soundcloud.c...seph-lerini/you

Yep, couldn't think of a better gimmick, so self-loathing stalker creep is what you're stuck with. Enjoy!

oh geez. it's like a regular Jessie and AC Slater over here

• Like 7

This is a spot-on parody of my earlier post. As a matter of fact, everything you do is spot-on, cool, funny, sexy, smart, and all around wonderful.

It is very kind of you to say this, friend! It means a lot to me that your opinion of me is so nice.

PS- please try not to be so hard on yourself. Happiness starts with self-love. For some of us, this is very difficult to foster, but I can say from experience that the end results will be worth the hard work.

Any of you forum ladies calling into The Best Show with Eggs tonite?

Lizzy, you should post more, and we should be friends.

• Like 6

RIP

Hey bro I'm not religious so I'd appreciate you not shoving that shit down my throat, ok

• Like 10

1669th post holy moly

up top my brother!!!

419WLrj.jpg

Congratulations to Yung Chickn on this, his 169th post.

U deserve it chicky. Luv u like a lil bro.

• Like 5

13² is 169 which I think is just so profound. everyone remember to turn bouts of bad luck into the world's most perfect sex maneuver

• Like 11

Lizzy, you should post more, and we should be friends.

Agreed on both counts! I am the person who just added you on Twitter.

I didn't call in last night, but I'm trying to think of a good story to tell Tom next week!

• Like 6

Or you could use this:

https://soundcloud.c...seph-lerini/you

Joe, COPD is a real issue that negatively impacts a lot of people. You should probably talk to your doctor about a combination of combination beta2-agonist and a corticosteroid medicine. It might help with those breathing problems because you don't sound right.

• Like 7

Joe, COPD is a real issue that negatively impacts a lot of people. You should probably talk to your doctor about a combination of combination beta2-agonist and a corticosteroid medicine. It might help with those breathing problems because you don't sound right.

this post piqued my interest, so I clicked the link to listen to this previously ignored post. I'm at work, so I plugged my headphones into my laptop, but for some reason the sound still came out of the speakers, so this is probably my last day at this job. Thanks a lot.

• Like 19

Liek if yuo cryed when Sean and Hayes stopped fighting and made up

• Like 10

HA that's great

I cannot get into "The Best Show." The pace is glacial and I can't stand call-ins.

No offense to those of you that called-in on RSS and HH, because you guys are the best fans of the real best show with the best hosts of any show ever.

• Like 7

The Best Show has pretty much taken over my listening time, ever since Scharpling's first HH appearance. I love it, it took a few tries to get used to his timing, but now I think he has some of the best comedic timing around. Also, Wurster's characters are 10/10, I'd love to see him take Philly Boy Roy on CBB or something, even though they do write out those bits pretty heavily with only a little bit of improv

• Like 9

Here's a pic of the proceedings. That monster man is terrifying.

6Nae7pb.jpg?1

Does this mean you were the monster chickn? Or were you the one taking the photo? Either way, I'm very envious

• Like 6

**information redacted**

this is a terrible post please don't write things like this

EDIT well see below, I continue to "go in" on mean posts

• Like 5

Does this mean you were the monster chickn? Or were you the one taking the photo? Either way, I'm very envious

I was the kid on Twitter searching for a pic of Hayes and Scharpling straight chillin on Halloween. Tom's wife (on his left) posted this.

edit: changed my name/avatar to a Thxgiving theme. any likes you wanna give relating to that can go on this post please and thanks. thats a giblet in the bottom left corner. its pretty disgusting.

• Like 10