🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

The only Drake I've heard is that snippet that "Mark Wahlberg" uses as entrance music in The Wahlberg Solution, that occasional show that glides in under the Sklarbro County label. Guess you could say I'm the world's #1 podcast fan.

• Like 5

The only Drake I've heard is that snippet that "Mark Wahlberg" uses as entrance music in The Wahlberg Solution, that occasional show that glides in under the Sklarbro County label. Guess you could say I'm the world's #1 podcast fan.

speaking of the world's #1 podcast fan

Capture9_zpsey0igefl.png

good job, Skizelo. I considered calling out the burger boy on this too. Glad someone showed enough moxie to stand up to this guy

p.s. I just emailed the doughboys and asked that they have Sean and/or Hayes on

• Like 8

Drake the type of (fellow) who leaves his family to look for a new home while his lady takes their kids through the mean streets of Boston only to find him resting at their new home and he don't do shit to help her cross streets or nothing. He also has a corkscrew dick.

• Like 11

Drake the type of (Mad Man) who can't even hear his own ventriloquism. He's a regular deaf Jon Hamm Jeff Dunham.

• Like 15

drake type (punk ass) can re-make frank ocean jam and no one seem to notice.

• Like 7

Drake type [fellow] get mad u leave book face-down w/page open. Him type [fellow] say it break spine use bookmark.

• Like 17

Scoop troop, my only coworker does not seem to be coming in today and I am overwhelmed with loneliness. Is this the time to catch up on Reality Show Show? Bear in mind that I have never seen any reality show ever.

BONUS PICTURE OF MY D'S DOG BEING MODEST

U63jisu.jpg

• Like 11

Do it! RSS is hilarious and you get to hear them slowly morph into their HH personas. I haven't seen most of the shows they talk about, but I like it so much that I'm doing a relisten.

Also, totally cute dog. Is it some kind of poodle mash-up?

• Like 6

Scoop troop, my only coworker does not seem to be coming in today and I am overwhelmed with loneliness. Is this the time to catch up on Reality Show Show? Bear in mind that I have never seen any reality show ever.

Definitely listen to RSS. It doesn't matter if you've seen any of the shows, the boys are just that good.

Also, wanted to give you a little pick me up, this oughta help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLlsjEP7L-k

• Like 5

I saw online that very same exchange about RSS and unfamiliarity w/ the genre happen but then it turned out that the guy had never heard of like, eliminations, and really didn't know which end was up. Frankly, I still don't know how many times that guy sang "Scotty Doesn't Know" on American Idol.

• Like 7

Also, totally cute dog. Is it some kind of poodle mash-up?

It is! He's a bichon/poodle mix.

Also, wanted to give you a little pick me up, this oughta help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLlsjEP7L-k

SAD WINNIPEG FACT: I am literally listening to the Weakerthans (Left and Leaving, though) as I type this. Thank you for seeing to the core of my Winnipeg heart.

Clearly it's time to turn off the John K and turn on the Sean and Hayes!

• Like 6

i want to move. Does anyone have a house in a cool place that they want to sell me?

Thanks.

• Like 4

Reality Show Show is really lovely and funny and fantastic. That episode where Hayes and Sean talked about what it would be like if they had sex with each other made me actually blush. Also my new Forum Crush is Lizzy's Dog.

Steve you can have my house but you have to take my roommates, too. One is not so bad, but she really likes to get angry about little things so just make sure you clean up after yourself and buy more cumin immediately if you use the rest of what's in the spice rack. The other is a nice person but also constantly sings at the top their lungs, has people over to cook elaborate meals together at 10 pm and takes 90 minute long showers while there are other people at home. Also the bathtub leaks, the basement floods and all the floors and ceilings have extensive water damage. Fantastic neighborhood!

• Like 8

Hey

Hey guys

What if we live in a house

Together

• Like 15

I just started listening to RSS last week and have been loving it. Relieved to find a place where reality doesn't bites.

• Like 12

Reality Show Show is really lovely and funny and fantastic. That episode where Hayes and Sean talked about what it would be like if they had sex with each other made me actually blush. Also my new Forum Crush is Lizzy's Dog.

Steve you can have my house but you have to take my roommates, too. One is not so bad, but she really likes to get angry about little things so just make sure you clean up after yourself and buy more cumin immediately if you use the rest of what's in the spice rack. The other is a nice person but also constantly sings at the top their lungs, has people over to cook elaborate meals together at 10 pm and takes 90 minute long showers while there are other people at home. Also the bathtub leaks, the basement floods and all the floors and ceilings have extensive water damage. Fantastic neighborhood!

how's the school system? what's its walkability score?

• Like 6

Hey

Hey guys

What if we live in a house

Together

If you can scrape together ~$10,000 a month, that'll cover rent on a 3 bedroom house next to UCB

• Like 8

Really proud of you guys for not jumping on 'cumin' or 'rack' in Ashley's post. Unbelievable showing of restraint from you pigs.

I am in the midst of my first RSS listen (I'm on Episode 16 currently) and I love it. I wish I had been listening as it originally aired.

It really is interesting to see their HH personas slowly develop and it's great to hear Hayes' wonderful, wonderful laugh.

• Like 10

Oh man guys I just had to WALK all the way to the Post Office and STAND IN LINE to buy stamps smh. If only there were some sort of service that would make this whole process more convenient!! I'm thinking maybe something online? Just spitballing here, anyone wanna help me put together a business plan?

By the way, anyone here listen to this Hamilton musical yet?

• Like 8

Oh man guys I just had to WALK all the way to the Post Office and STAND IN LINE to buy stamps smh. If only there were some sort of service that would make this whole process more convenient!! I'm thinking maybe something online? Just spitballing here, anyone wanna help me put together a business plan?

I wish there were an easy way to, say, incorporate this great idea for a business, Ashley. Somewhere that's not a legal firm but provides self-help services at your direction.

• Like 7