🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

I'm gonna try listening to The Best Show tomorrow, wish me luck guys

• Like 7

guys, building a website is hard. I don't know anything about coding or anything. Is there something that has beautiful, clean design and you can just drag and drop to build a website? Also, I don't want to use a credit card to start a free trial. Can anyone help with that?

• Like 7

Never! and how dare you?

One time I was at a show John K was playing in a church and he knew the person sitting behind me and he kept beaming at them but it was like he was smiling at me and I fell so deeply in love.

Also voter turnout in the Canadian election was 69%, up top everyone

trudeau_3.jpg

• Like 6

guys, building a website is hard. I don't know anything about coding or anything. Is there something that has beautiful, clean design and you can just drag and drop to build a website? Also, I don't want to use a credit card to start a free trial. Can anyone help with that?

1) Go to Ask Jeeves

2) Search for "how to build a website"

3) Click on "BuzzFeed: 10 Funny Ways to Start a Successful Website"

4) Click on BuzzFeed's recommended article pop-up: This Girl Who Brought Doritos To “The Hunger Games” Red Carpet Is All Of Us

5) Go back to Ask Jeeves

6) Search for "funny things to Ask Jeeves," allow yourself to crack up laughin at that stuff, but don't actually ask Jeeves anything; not enough time - you gotta build a website!

7) Go to GeoCities and make a website. If you want to do a Squarespace one, enter the following programming code: 001010100111001010100000111

Here's mine as an example, so you know what it should look like:

lipG7c3.png

• Like 15

Went to look for my picture on this website and I come upon this. I hope it's just not on mobile cause I'm getting pretty pissed

ZLkxww2.jpg

• Like 8

spoiler alert it's just pictures of me and hayes and sean cause we're the cutest boys around.

• Like 6

Went to look for my picture on this website and I come upon this. I hope it's just not on mobile cause I'm getting pretty pissed

Hmm...did you follow my instructions exactly? Troubleshooting tip: reboot your computer and spend longer on step 6

spoiler alert it's just pictures of me and hayes and sean cause we're the cutest boys around.

Don't give it away! I want everyone to have to check it out themselves so they sign my guestbook

• Like 6

Dairy Pillows wouldn't disrespect me like this. Where you at bad I'm getting pretty self aware over here

Edit: just to take care of this in advance, this is my regrettable drunk Thursday post

Edit 2: already super regretting it. I'm gonna leave it up cause my shane should be public but still

• Like 5

my box of wine only had one glass left in it, there is no drunk Thursday post for me.

plenty of regrettable ones though!

jk I think I've generated some p okay content today, lotsa cancon, gettin that maple leaf out there

• Like 5

Rodney Dangerfield has a god-damned Milton Bradley game called "No Respect"

8 to Adults

• Like 5

I haven't looked at your posts yet, but I just want to say thanks for wishing me a happy birthday and not making it into some kind of bit or putting my face into someone else's face or whatever the fuck you sick fucks do for fun.

PS - I'm glad Andy Kneis is back, he's my hero.

• Like 19

I really wish someone would have snapped me about the (racism) that was going down on page ten and eleven. Y'all niggas should have let me know, I was a casual racist for Halloween.

RSS is great, also the only reason I felt like I could say the "N!"_word is because of what Chanson said above. Can't believe he would say that on his birthday, but happy you are brave enough to admit it!

Edit: nice edit, chanman. Now I look like an asshole.

• Like 1

By the way, anyone here listen to this Hamilton musical yet?

yeah hamilton

it's a pretty good musical

can't even tell you how often i look at a $10 dollar bill

(yes i've seen $10 bills before B) )

and i'm like yeah this is good

but it could use more hip hop

best musical about america's founding since 1776 imo in my opinion imho

sincerely,

danny

• Like 8

By the way, anyone here listen to this Hamilton musical yet?

My daughter has been bugging me about that. I told her that Boston is a real city so I bet it comes here some day. Not sure about Pittsburgh though.

• Like 6

Boston is a real city

Cute! Squabbling between the second tier cites is adorable

• Like 5

Cute! Squabbling between the second tier cites is adorable

Boston is world class!!!!!

Okay NYC is Alpa++ and Boston is only Alpha- but at least we made the list!!!

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Global_city

I just went to the site and my SYTYCD boyfriend Neil Haskell and Andrew Rennells are in this production????

Edited by eLIZamuffins
  • Like 5

um sorry friends but i can't hear you right now over the sound of the country being run

just so noisy sometimes :/

governing the whole country :/

y'know? :/

• Like 7

:/1, 2, 3

-------------------------------

1 Danny Boy Wizard lives near Washington, DC

2 This was not an edited double post, as some scholars, and even reality, have claimed. Instead it was a carefully thought out 2nd post intended to complement the first.

3 DC is not actually that cool. *

-------------------------------

* Most scholars now believe that these footnotes were added by Danny Boy Wizard in a later edit, as a sort of apology for his bragging-about-DC joke double-post, which was not nearly as funny as it had sounded in his head.

Edited by Danny Boy Wizard
  • Like 11

Haha yes these backwater cities like Pittsburgh and Boston, so cute. Truly world-class cities like New Orleans and New Amsterdam can only chuckle in a pitying way as you scrabble for our leftover musical theatre events.

• Like 10

i live in flint michigan it used to be a city but ever since the apocalypse its just rotting storefronts and toxic brownfields

• Like 17

Dairy Pillows wouldn't disrespect me like this. Where you at bad I'm getting pretty self aware over here

Edit: just to take care of this in advance, this is my regrettable drunk Thursday post

Edit 2: already super regretting it. I'm gonna leave it up cause my shane should be public but still

You're adorable.

Edit: I have been drinking but I do not regret this post.

• Like 7

i live in flint michigan it used to be a city but ever since the apocalypse its just rotting storefronts and toxic brownfields

Greggy are you the me in "Roger and Me"? Did that guy really steal all those cars or whatever?

• Like 7

Boston is so secure with itself as a city that it told the Olympics to go fuck itself. Or maybe that was just for my personal enjoyment.

• Like 5

3 DC is not actually that cool.

DC gave us Bad Brains. That's pretty cool.

I could've gone with a "Marvel is better" joke, but eh, I'll stick to the punk band reference.

• Like 4