🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

Danny, you must know my brother cause he lives in DC or my parents cause they live in NoVA right outside DC. All you people know each other, right?

Can you do me a favor and tell them I'm not visiting for Thanksgiving because it's not a real holiday and I can't be bothered? thx, bro.

• Like 3

I am off work today and truly wish I could post more but I am very busy studying. My medical terminology book thinks it is slick.

12190061_10156152206655545_546891435765320808_n.jpg?oh=a202b20a21813b5d46a873a9f8bac8ec&oe=56C3598A

• Like 14

i live in flint michigan it used to be a city but ever since the apocalypse its just rotting storefronts and toxic brownfields

do you know karl welzein aka dadboner? is he okay

• Like 5

do you know karl welzein aka dadboner? is he okay

I pray he is tweeting less because either he is finally getting Captain Karl's Pizza Ship up and going or that idiot Mike Burns is actually working on the animated TV show I heard about.

• Like 3

I am off work today and truly wish I could post more but I am very busy studying. My medical terminology book thinks it is slick.

12190061_10156152206655545_546891435765320808_n.jpg?oh=a202b20a21813b5d46a873a9f8bac8ec&oe=56C3598A

That book has some serious balls!

• Like 6

I'm gonna try listening to The Best Show tomorrow, wish me luck guys

Don't like this hard rock opening, I prefer my rock to be slightly more soft

• Like 1

Guys, Paul read my thing on HDTGM mini ep. It's kinda cool. Not PCG or Pro-Version cool, but pretty cool still.

• Like 10

Guys, Paul read my thing on HDTGM mini ep. It's kinda cool. Not PCG or Pro-Version cool, but pretty cool still.

Congrats, man.

I saved the mini-sode where Paul read one of my posts. He mispronounced my name, but it was still great.

• Like 3

Jesus soup! Stop rubbing all your HH accomplishments in our faces! We already know you're the best one here

In all seriousness though, congrats and I will listen

• Like 5

I AMM A GOLDEN GOD!!!!

(jumps off couch)

• Like 10

dang soup that show is 10x the listenership of HH, you're in the big leagues now. congrats!

• Like 4

thank you nohorsington, but my good friend Scotty Aux read my catch phrase back in... oh I don't know, sometime around June 8th 2015, it might have made both Tommy Middelditch and Lauren Lapkiss laugh, I don't recall, so I've been here my dear boy. (stuffs shrimp* in mouth, washes it down with champagne**)

*oatmeal

**tea

• Like 12

thank you nohorsington, but my good friend Scotty Aux read my catch phrase back in... oh I don't know, sometime around June 8th 2015, it might have made both Tommy Middelditch and Lauren Lapkiss laugh, I don't recall, so I've been here my dear boy. (stuffs shrimp* in mouth, washes it down with champagne**)

*oatmeal

**tea

That was a really funny ep

• Like 4

oh yeah! He just called you "Soupman" and I remembered a protective raising of my hackles. It was pre-howlnouncement Scott though so I quickly forgave him

• Like 11

I've never gotten a catchphrase on cbb but that's only because I've never tried to do one cause if I did I'd totally come up with the best catchphrase ever and Scott would make it is his permanent catchphrase and I'd get rich and all the girls would wanna suck my penis cause I'm so rich

• Like 6

I remember when Soup was on I4H and I was like oh shit I've seen that guy on the forums

• Like 7

Danny, you must know my brother cause he lives in DC or my parents cause they live in NoVA right outside DC. All you people know each other, right?

Can you do me a favor and tell them I'm not visiting for Thanksgiving because it's not a real holiday and I can't be bothered? thx, bro.

uh yeah lady of course i know the absinthes. everyone knows the absinthes, and frankly i've gotta say we all find your famous "thanksgiving doesn't exist" excuse to be just a tad preposterous. but yeah i'll let them know you're pulling that one again at the next party.

• Like 8

So this bar I was in had a vending machine where if you bought a reeses you could send one to a friend for them to redeem. Sorry Sean you'll get yours next I promise vcSrCr5.jpg

• Like 11

oh yeah! He just called you "Soupman" and I remembered a protective raising of my hackles. It was pre-howlnouncement Scott though so I quickly forgave him

Ha! i knew you'd say that and as soon as I read it i thought "hold for like from greggy". I love you guys!

• Like 5

No one send me any Reese's please! I don't eat sugar! Funny coincidence...my medical terminology book just informed me that semen has sugar?

CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg

• Like 8

Yeesh, who wrote this book, Triple H and Shawn Michaels?

This is another joke that only really goes well on a wrestling forum.

• Like 4

my medical terminology book just informed me that semen has sugar?

i'm pre-diabetic so my semen has stevia.

• Like 7

Ha! i knew you'd say that and as soon as I read it i thought "hold for like from greggy". I love you guys!

a lot of times what i like to do is hit like on funny posts, like when horseface says he was more forgiving to mr aukerman pre-howl

• Like 15

i'm sorry greggy. i was just playing. sincerely thought it was funny too and was more a wink to you meant to be self effacing.

• Like 8