🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

Happened to think of a few more, don't know what has gotten in to me!

Scuzzman, please describe what you do in three words.

Why show business? Why Hollywood? What's your favorite part of LA?

What do you enjoy watching? Who would you like to work with?

What's your favorite thing that you've done?

How do you define success?

And this might be fun... maybe you could pick what to say to end the segment. A.. choose-your-own adventure style signoff!

• Like 8

Scuzzman, what's the deal with these bitcoins?

• Like 13

So, Scuzz,

What's poppin'?

I mean, we haven't heard from you in a while, I'd like an update on the day-to-day kind of stuff, you know?

How's Dad?

• Like 5

Dear Scuzzman

What's your take on grammatical prescriptivism?

Thank you.

• Like 6

Scuzz--

Did you see Jimmy Kimmel's latest prank!? Oooo they got 'em goooood

• Like 6

Dear Scuzzman,

What is your preferred method for making hash with your leftover stems and leaves?

• Like 2

Dear Scuzzman,

Where did the pro version go and can you help me find it? Let's meet up at the La Brea Tar pits cuz I'm pretty sure I saw Sean throwing a sack in there a few months back. Please bring your snorkeling equipment and a spear gun, since I'm pretty sure there will be some Tar Monsters down there.

Love,

Dr. F

• Like 4

Still here everyone it's all good alright cya

Thanks for the update

• Like 1

Scuzzman,

There's nothing I enjoy more than chilling at the beach with my dirty sprite and a couple honeys. Only problem is that there are almost TOO many of them' bikini sweeties all up on my junk.

I was wondering how often you switch out your arm honeys? Any particular "arm honeys that got away" for you?

• Like 7

Scuzzman,

What is your take on mansplaining? How do you tell someone what mansplaining is without mansplaining mansplaining to them?

You should go back and answer Jakal's question because he's finally ambitious enough to ask questions himself instead of "delegating" them to other forum members.

• Like 5

Saturday night and all is quiet on the HH forums. Everyone must be out getting laid?

• Like 8

Saturday night and all is quiet on the HH forums. Everyone must be out getting laid?

Tumbleweed.gif

• Like 13

Tumbleweed.gif

Wish I had a single gal pal for you but I am really old and all my friends are actually my children.

• Like 6

Unfortunately, I'm working tonight.

So yeah, I'm out getting laid.

(The joke is that I am a hooker which I am not. It is okay for me to make this joke because I am only joking about myself. please do not say something you might regret in response to this post. thank you -management)

• Like 8

(The joke is that I am a hooker which I am not. It is okay for me to make this joke because I am only joking about myself. please do not say something you might regret in response to this post. thank you -management)

Hey speaking of work and getting laid, has there been any more buzz about another round of layoffs, Ashley?

That's how you fuckin' segue right there.

• Like 8

Ohhhh I thought this was in reference to you sleeping with your co-workers. Which we've all done.......... right guys?

Apparently my company has a thing against hiring attractive single younger guys because there is none in my office. I have to settle for flirting over the phone with sub-contractors in different states.

(One of these sub-contractors said my name in his sleep and his wife was not pleased.)

• Like 11

Definitely not going to text the coworker with whom I would like to get laid, but maybe he will text me!* In the meantime I am going to take a bath and drink some beer.

*Oh my god who have I become I swear I am not literally waiting by a phone

• Like 6

Sleeping with co-workers can get you into some sticky situations, get it? But seriously it's pretty awkward afterward. Don't do it unless they're really hot

• Like 10

No one here should have any problem getting laid. Ppl must be too intimidated by our good looks and great personalities

Funny you should mention co-workers and getting laid. I'm about to hang out with my former coworker and I'm a little worried cause our plans keep changing to meeting up at a later and later time. Now it's kinda like date time and I'm hoping I didn't unknowingly sign up for a date

• Like 12

Oh yeah.

Laid is where you get high and re-watch every Paul Thomas Anderson movie, right?

• Like 5