🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

Oh yeah.

Laid is where you get high and re-watch every Paul Thomas Anderson movie, right?

Nah, laid is when you go to Steak n Shake by yourself, then go home and wait for SNL...also by yourself.

Was this one too personal? Eh, whatever.

*post*

• Like 5

No one here should have any problem getting laid. Ppl must be too intimidated by our good looks and great personalities

Funny you should mention co-workers and getting laid. I'm about to hang out with my former coworker and I'm a little worried cause our plans keep changing to meeting up at a later and later time. Now it's kinda like date time and I'm hoping I didn't unknowingly sign up for a date

I was really hoping Norm would come back with a "why, he reminds you too much of your mom?" reply as payback, but he didn't so I'll just have to pretend like he did and reply with "yes, you're right - dude does criticize me a lot"

• Like 5

I was really hoping Norm would come back with a "why, he reminds you too much of your mom?" reply as payback, but he didn't so I'll just have to pretend like he did and reply with "yes, you're right - dude does criticize me a lot"

I'm never coming back!

• Like 5

I work with my girlfriend, we sit about three cubicles apart. It is an absolute fucking nightmare.

• Like 14

I DON'T CARE YOU GUYS I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM AND I'M GONNA THROW A TANTRUM IF YOU TELL ME I SHOULDN'T

also I just applied for another job that's actually in my field which will take care of this pesky office crush situation tout suite

• Like 6

I DON'T CARE YOU GUYS I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM AND I'M GONNA THROW A TANTRUM IF YOU TELL ME I SHOULDN'T

also I just applied for another job that's actually in my field which will take care of this pesky office crush situation tout suite

I dated a coworker once. For a couple years. He emotionally manipulated and verbally abused me every day. He isolated me from any support network. He reduced me to a shell of the person I was. I left him a year ago and I'm still putting the pieces of my psyche back together. The sex was good though. And he's actually the one who got me into podcasts. So I'd say it was a good decision in the end and you should go for it!

• Like 12

Lizzy, your thought process is making me like you even more. Which makes me think, because I have very good taste, that this guy will "like like" you, and therefore you should prob take action. Maybe not tonight if you're too drunk, but def sometime soon.

• Like 5

I dated a coworker once. For a couple years. He emotionally manipulated and verbally abused me every day. He isolated me from any support network. He reduced me to a shell of the person I was. I left him a year ago and I'm still putting the pieces of my psyche back together. The sex was good though. And he's actually the one who got me into podcasts. So I'd say it was a good decision in the end and you should go for it!

I now feel like an even bigger piece of shit than I did about 11 pages ago. Would it be alright if I apologize again for that garbage bit?

• Like 4

Lizzy, your thought process is making me like you even more. Which makes me think, because I have very good taste, that this guy will "like like" you, and therefore you should prob take action. Maybe not tonight if you're too drunk, but def sometime soon.

Well thank you! I have noticed that most of the people on this board have impeccable taste, mostly as evidenced by our love of this show. Sad fact: I'm definitely sober, just tired and frustrated and being a baby. But yes! We hang out, he switched his schedule so we take the same bus home, you know. It's all super great.

Ashley, I am so so so sorry that that shit happened to you. What a shitbag. BUT I am proud of you for leaving him! And even prouder of you for leaving him only after he showed you the light of podcasts.

• Like 6

Saturday night and all is quiet on the HH forums. Everyone must be out getting laid?

HAH5

• Like 3

The woman at the McDonald's drive-thru gave me a judgmental laugh

• Like 14

What is up with this fucking pity party going on in these forums tonight? Guys, we're all obviously weird as shit. We post religiously in a podcast forum. Stop trying to outdo each other with lonely stories. I hope everyone gets their rocks off tonight.

• Like 13

What is up with this fucking pity party going on in these forums tonight? Guys, we're all obviously weird as shit. We post religiously in a podcast forum. Stop trying to outdo each other with lonely stories. I hope everyone gets their rocks off tonight.

Good point. Wanna make out?

• Like 13

Good point. Wanna make out?

I really need you not to live on the other side of the planet from me

• Like 4

We got a regular David and Donna over here

DA NA NA NA DA NA NA NA

• Like 5

We got a regular David and Donna over here

DA NA NA NA DA NA NA NA

*double fist pump*

2ec0wew.gif

• Like 4

The woman at the McDonald's drive-thru gave me a judgmental laugh

That is very ironic since she works at fucking McDonalds

• Like 8

Because of McDonald's number of stores and incredible employee turnover it's kind of like hpv. Almost impossible to test for but you can assume most people have at some point, worked for McDonald's without wearing a condom.

• Like 12

I stayed in last night because I go out too often, actually

(Says the guy who is going to get drunk watching the Packers and then swivel the barstool around to watch a powerviolence band)

• Like 6

Fell asleep listening to the good ol' H-book and had a dream that incorporated a lot of the Nicole Byer episode. Am I listening to too much podcasts or is this okay.

• Like 4

Being 36 I now covet staying home and feel bad for people who have to leave the house.

• Like 7

Hey everyone, I'm laying in bed eating taco bell. Life's good, god bless. - Jackal

Ohhhh I thought this was in reference to you sleeping with your co-workers. Which we've all done.......... right guys?

Apparently my company has a thing against hiring attractive single younger guys because there is none in my office. I have to settle for flirting over the phone with sub-contractors in different states.

(One of these sub-contractors said my name in his sleep and his wife was not pleased.)

As a single young guy you should tell your company to stop discriminating and hire me, I'm willing to relocate.

• Like 16