🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 108 — The We Don't Need Hayes Show with "Jeff Dunham"

I've heard of Fast Food Down Under with Dairy Pillows, but Fast Food Down Under with Jack From NYC??!!

ps - Jack do you ever worry that your fleek will get in your flow if it gets too lax?

• Like 5

This morning two of my coworkers asked me if I could "play another episode of that podcast with Fight Haver and the teen pope" so I think I've got some new handbookheads on my hands!!

• Like 15

I imagine there's a significant portion of the fanbase that likes this podcast because they behave just like the Hayes/Sean characters

• Like 6

I imagine there's a significant portion of the fanbase that likes this podcast because they behave just like the Hayes/Sean characters

Or do they behave just like Hayes/Sean BECAUSE of the podcast? Classic nature vs. nurture bro.

• Like 5

This week on PODCAST, the podcast about PODMASS, SteveH and I will discuss why 99% Invisible is always on this fucking list. Speaking of invisible, Sean's tour de force is nowhere to be found on the list. Fuck this, I'm pulling the plug, Steve. SHOW'S OVER.

• Like 10

This week on PODCAST, the podcast about PODMASS, SteveH and I will discuss why 99% Invisible is always on this fucking list. Speaking of invisible, Sean's tour de force is nowhere to be found on the list. Fuck this, I'm pulling the plug, Steve. SHOW'S OVER.

why would it be?

• Like 2

I like an episode of 99% Invisible from time to time, probably because of my unquenchable thirst for knowledge and childlike curiosity.

• Like 6

why would it be?

Well... you know, Norm, I hadn't considered that.

• Like 6

Home from my soul sucking internship where not only do they not pay me but I can't listen to podcasts or even post on the internet.

You jerks with office jobs that can mess around online all day better appreciate it! Also the money. I bet that is nice.

• Like 5

you just named my 2 favorite things about my office job. access to the internet and being paid money

• Like 6

Being paid is so fuckin' corporate, man, you should do it for the love.

• Like 8

Pros:

Access to internet

money

Cons:

Aforementioned proximity to gf

small talk

busy work

soulless corporate overlords

• Like 5

Pros:

Access to internet

money

Cons:

Aforementioned proximity to gf

small talk

busy work

soulless corporate overlords

Yea, but don't you get to count work time towards your time with gf quota?

Small talk towards your conversation quota

Busy work towards your time awake quota Soulless corporate overlords towards your religious observation quota

By the time you get home you can just go to sleep because you've already completed a fulfilling day (aka meeting all your quotas)! Not everyone's that lucky

• Like 4

i like that regardless of whether or not they write about HH in podmass, the entire comments section is always about HH anyway. We'll discuss that and much more on next weeks PODCAST 2.0 episode, featuring SteveH and ElizaMuffins

• Like 6

Hey everyone, just wanted to check in while I'm driving across the country. You guys are still great, and I enjoy reading the smart, funny, and cool things you post after making it to a hotel.

• Like 9

1. Why are you driving across country?

2. Which country?

4. Where from, and to?

• Like 4

1. Why are you driving across country?

2. Which country?

4. Where from, and to?

1. Moving. Transferring offices/avoiding a real winter.

2. United States of America

3. Boston, MA to Los Angeles, CA

• Like 8