🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1713 - Christy Stratton

Oh wow, this week's guest is a secretary from an '80s comedy!

• Like 1

Definitely had to rewind Jimmy's line about his genitals feeling the difference between Mack Weldon undies and non-Mack Weldon undies a few times.

You are truly a comedic fireball Mr. Padro

I loved that he read the review and shat all over it

"I'm a professional, I know what I'm doing. This is a podcast,don't listen if you don't like it!"

Btw I love the off mic guest at the start of the show, feels authentic and real- also is hilarious.

• Like 1

I loved that he read the review and shat all over it

"I'm a professional, I know what I'm doing. This is a podcast,don't listen if you don't like it!"

Btw I love the off mic guest at the start of the show, feels authentic and real- also is hilarious.

Good point, I forgot to address that too, I love the guest coming in and being off mic. Also, there is never an issue hearing what the guest is saying at this point, I can't remember a time that I felt confused at this point in the show. You listen to the words being said by Jimmy/Matt/Garon on mic, and you hear most of the guest, and then listening to what is said afterward you can put it together.

Not that you would listen to 1 schmuck on the internet saying he hates it anyways, but please don't consider changing that format, its great as it allows Jimmy to start crapping all over the guest while they don't have the ability to truly defend themselves with their own mic

holy shit I absolutely had the same reaction Matt did at "she's out there with her new horror film friends, slapping cups, while this guy's slapping ham at home, man"

Sign in to follow this