🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 122.5 - Minisode 122.5

We're going from gym rats to space vampires for our next HDTGM movie! This week Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Death Spa, tells us whether or not Nic Cage would make Death Spa better, and recommends a new work-out routine during Scheer’s Pick of the Week. Plus, Paul chooses which character he would love to portray from any of the previous HDTGM films as he answers your Qs!

Los Angeles: Grab your tickets now for How Did This Get Made? LIVE from Largo at the Coronet on January 23rd, 2 shows (8pm and 10:30pm)! Go to www.largo-la.com for tickets!

People of the internet: The League is back on FXX 10pm on Wednesdays! A while ago, Paul and Rob Huebel did a comedy special on a 60 foot glass bus that traveled around LA and now you’ll be able to see it. Go to https://itun.es/us/3M4J9 now to buy it! You can also see Jason in Sleeping With Other People in a theater near you!

The Hotwives (Casey Wilson, Danielle Schneider, Andrea Savage, Dannah Phirman, Tymberlee Hill, Angela Kinsey, Erinn Hayes) are back and this time they are in Vegas baby! Watch The Hotwives of Las Vegas on Hulu today!

Also, check out June in Grace and Frankie available on Netflix, Paul in Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp on Netflix, all the episodes of NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU for free, ScheeRL on YouTube here:

, and Jason in The Dictator (he’s still in it!).

Paul was in Pittsburgh? That's where I am! Sort of. Fuck hockey though.

Why do you think he was in Pittsburgh? Now turn around...very slowly.

• Like 3

For those who are curious, Jon Bon Jovi was in Vampires: Los Muertos, which was the sequal to John Carpenter's Vampires. It wasn't in space, but it was a vampire movie.

Also, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that we're doing another mediocre-looking 80s movie. At least this one is a Cannon film, so maybe it will have enough bonkers shit to stay entertaining.

• Like 5

Hey everyone! Save yourselves a couple of bucks...

I haven't seen this movie in a while, but it falls into the fun cheesy category and will definitely be one of the more enjoyable HDTGM films to (re)watch.

I remembered seeing a video of a band doing a parody on Lifeforce 10 years ago, took me a few googles to dig it up

• Like 2

Hey everyone! Save yourselves a couple of bucks...

I haven't seen this movie in a while, but it falls into the fun cheesy category and will definitely be one of the more enjoyable HDTGM films to (re)watch.

Just in case my original post was mis-leading, I didn't mean "save a couple bucks" as in, "it's so bad, don't watch it," I was saying, "save a couple bucks," because it's on YouTube (in installments) for free.

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

• Like 1

I wonder if Shaq will be involved in the live episodes. He does seem to have a goofy sense of humor and a good nature, but I think that he tends to think that he is more of a comedian than he actually is and I don't know if he is sensitive about his attempt at being a movie star.

• Like 3

I wonder if Shaq will be involved in the live episodes. He does seem to have a goofy sense of humor and a good nature, but I think that he tends to think that he is more of a comedian than he actually is and I don't know if he is sensitive about his attempt at being a movie star.

He's gotten better as a personality over the years, but the guy used to be a a total charisma vacuum, and his attempts at acting were right in the middle of that. I remember when "Blue Chips" came out though how he got the usual "For a first-time actor, he sure is convincing as someone that does the one thing he's famous for doing and basically playing himself" praise. See also: Eminem, Whitney Houston, nearly any athlete or singer that isn't The Rock.

• Like 2

Well, he WAS on Fresh Off the Boat recently. Maybe Paul's got the inside track.

E: Oh, and he even made fun of Shaq Fu on it.

• Like 1

I've never heard of this movie, but it sounds fun as hell. I'm excited to watch it!

Also, Paul I love you buddy, but there is in L in howL. The first time you plugged the service I went to "how.fm" and was very confused.

h-o-w-L. Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

He was cracking his shit up when people made fun of him on the Bieber roast and his bit was actually not bad.

• Like 2

Grampa chiming in once again. Why cant I "quote" from another post? I've tried it on my desktop at work and nothing gets copied and pasted at bottom. Can someone more tech savvy let me know what this ol' curmudgeon is doing wrong?

With all this discussion about twins why don't you guys just jump right into Twinsitters? It's about time open the Barbarian Brothers can of worms.

Twin_Sitters.jpg

• Like 2

He was cracking his shit up when people made fun of him on the Bieber roast and his bit was actually not bad.

Yeah, he can certainly be funny and he has his own podcast. My concern would be that he would pipe up and talk over the actual comedians far too often.

• Like 2

...I...I got 3 Correction and Omissions?

If you'll excuse me, everyone...

giphy.gif

Edit: MVP? Me?

giphy.gif

• Like 9

...I...I got 3 Correction and Omissions?

If you'll excuse me, everyone...

giphy.gif

triple co-MVP in one ep baby!!!

>this may not make sense. i haven't had coffee yet so can't tell.

• Like 4