🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SeanBeaumont

Raising Donation Money

Not sure about how to go about this, but I'm trying something new to raise some donation money for this podcast. I've donated to a couple other Earwolf shows in the past, (CBB & Nerd Poker) but unfortunately I'm not financial able to make another donation to this awesome podcast right now. However, I did have an idea of how I can raise some money using my own self published book.

I'm willing to donate 50% of my profits to HDTGM from sales to their listeners from now until the end of the year. The book is not relate to the podcast, but is simply just a silly book full of over 800 of my absurd musings. It'd be a good, cheap idea for a fun Xmas gift and I've been told it's a good bathroom read, so couple it with a pack of flushable wipes and you have a great gift for that co-worker who always spends too much time in there.

I'm unaware of the logistics of this, so I don't know what'll happen to this post, but all it'll take on my end is to have people add a note at checkout ("HDTGM" is enough) so I know that the sale is for this donation and also the trust of a whole bunch of strangers in my honesty.

If this does make it out there, then please visit my website at http://www.sustenanceforconsideration.com/ There are samples of stuff from the book on the sustenai tab, so if you like those then you should like the book.