🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

22307949864_3beafa4ac1_z.jpg

OMG! Same shirt, soup!

If we wear it on the same day we'll be twins!

You have to throw that shirt out. I don't mean that as an insult to Honlads in any way (he rulz!). But the shirt itself...yikes

• Like 9

my boyfriend is still in the basement playing Fallout.

My girlfriend goes to a different school.

• Like 24

You have to throw that shirt out. I don't mean that as an insult to Honlads in any way (he rulz!). But the shirt itself...yikes

Parents just don't understand

• Like 7

Why is there no Hot Dog Go to Bathroom shirt? This is another fuck up on par with the Howl pay wall.

• Like 8

Why is there no Hot Dog Go to Bathroom shirt? This is another fuck up on par with the Howl pay wall.

Well, I think that was our fault. We should have asked for a hot dog go to bathroom t-shirt a while ago. My understanding is that a T-shirt request has to be made a couple years in advance. After which, there will be a few teasers hinting that we will get the t-shirt; then only a little over 2 years later, boom: An actual t-shirt [prototype image] right before your eyes [on your Twitter feed]!

*Note: Other podcast show t-shirts don't take as long because they are not of as high quality (the podcasts I mean; I don't know how well made the t-shirts are)

J/k I am very grateful and excited that we are getting t-shirts

• Like 9

i already live in post apocalypse so fallout 4 wouldnt be escapism for me, i like to play games with drinkable tap water for thrills i cant get in my day to day

• Like 19

i want a t shirt where hayes and sean are holding hands and looking into each others eye but if you change the way your looking at it its a candlestick, and then also i want it to say every conceivable catchphrase

• Like 20

and the podcast episode? ehh...its good if you like laughing, i guess

• Like 21

i want a t shirt where hayes and sean are holding hands and looking into each others eye but if you change the way your looking at it its a candlestick, and then also i want it to say every conceivable catchphrase

Omg I did not even know how much I wanted a Sean and Hayes candlestick image until now!

• Like 6

I had to skip the Halloween episode because I just had the feeling that--despite Hayes 'n Sean's stance on all things spooky--something spooky would happen. It's just that time of the year.

Then the next episode had Jeff Dunham as a guest and he's got a skellington puppet and NO THANK YOU.

This week seems to be back in my comfort zone with SkuzzMan and no scary stuffs. Don't break my heart Hollywood Handbook. Let's have a clean show, please.

• Like 1

Hey Sean, if you're going to try to do a Popcorn Gallery theme, at least try not to make it sound like a rip off of mine. Half of the words were the same, sheesh.

PS hi forum, miss you

• Like 20

It felt like my guy in Fallout 4 looked like a total badass. Made some cool armor, found some welding goggles, even found a cool hat to top it off! But... now that I actually look at him... he's giving off kind of a wasteland leather daddy vibe.

eb36d57e-1329-43c2-baaf-1efcd0c8faae_zpsu0jqfuft.jpg

It's the hat, isn't it?

• Like 10

Just listened to the ep, you guys should definitely check it out.

• Like 7

0fC9cFU.jpg

Best I can do while fallout downloads. It's taking forever

• Like 10

For real, though. Fallout 4 is the latest in Bethesda watering down their RPGs and New Vegas is still supreme.

Well, 1 and 2 are supreme, but they might as well be in a different series.

Anyways, for real, though. I'd probably just buy a plain HH notebook shirt. Or maybe the entire shirt is the blotchy notebook cover.

• Like 3

0fC9cFU.jpg

Best I can do while fallout downloads. It's taking forever

thejjar: Makin Dreams Come True Since 2015

Everyone else, please take note on how to correctly mention video games in a post

• Like 3

It felt like my guy in Fallout 4 looked like a total badass. Made some cool armor, found some welding goggles, even found a cool hat to top it off! But... now that I actually look at him... he's giving off kind of a wasteland leather daddy vibe.

eb36d57e-1329-43c2-baaf-1efcd0c8faae_zpsu0jqfuft.jpg

It's the hat, isn't it?

touchy seeley is your computer red hot trying to run this game

can we start a gofundme for you or something i feel really sad looking at this

• Like 5

Just had a SICK CSGO game guys (since we're talking video games). 30-bombed and clutched the last round 1v3 to tie the game.

PS hi forum. miss you guys

-sent from my jphone

• Like 15

Hi Brian! If you are reading this and also you are the one who made the t-shirt designs, I wanted to say GREAT JOB! They look great and I will definitely buy one. I hope you make enough money from this to buy some nice Nike apparel. Okay goodnight.

• Like 9

I have actually been working on a couple of shirts on the past couple of weeks and I just made some test models and hired some professional shirt actors to try them on. Let me know what you think everyone maybe after a few more drafts I can help push this to be part of the elusive earwolf shirt catalog. Thank you for your time2aZkuX6.png

• Like 19