🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

Sean, Dom Dierkes, and the ScuzzMan are reunited in the studio to catch up on their lives and discuss their script "Volleyball: A Real Underdog Story". Also, the Popcorn Gallery return to ask the ScuzzMan some hard-hitting questions.

• Like 5

I'm shaking my magic 8 ball rn

It predicts this episode will be funny because Hayes and Sean are funny and ScuzzMan is also funny.

• Like 7

I just wanted to get in before the episode is up and before this thread turns into some weird public blog

Shots fired

• Like 10

Man I bet sean and hayes are at home playing fallout 4 right now cuz i know they are such nerds

also if you are playing at home yourself, dont get confused. The graphics are really good so it looks like movie. Buts its not movies, it's video games

• Like 4

I just wanted to get in before the episode is up and before this thread turns into some kind of weird public blog

Hey man I can't imagine a better place to discuss my depression and loneliness than a message board devoted to a comedy podcast

That was supposed to come off as ironic but actually it's probably true :(

Edited by lizzy
  • Like 17

I'm super excited for this episode! I re-listened to scuzzman's previous appearance in preparation, and it was even better than I remembered

• Like 8

This podcast is the best way I can think of to sell mattresses.

In fact I can't even think of another way to sell mattresses.

How the did people sell mattresses before Hollywood Handbook?

This world is just so mysterious sometimes.

• Like 8

This podcast is the best way I can think of to sell mattresses.

In fact I can't even think of another way to sell mattresses.

How the did people sell mattresses before Hollywood Handbook?

This world is just so mysterious sometimes.

This was the 13th post damn sorry bro but loads of bad stuff is gonna happen to you now

• Like 4

spoiler alerts for this ep!

just when i thought my love for sean couldn't get any bigger since last ep, his implicit criticism of the 'ghoulish' cancer jokes followed by tripling down on it by talking about jerking off on dom's face because they were so turned on by his dad's dead body just cemented it. i miss hayes for sure, but jesus that cracked me up.

• Like 11

Don't listen to them Hayes, you're better than all of us combined. The best person around.

• Like 6

Love that Sean's Beach Bum voice includes a lot of saying "Aye Carumba"

gotta admit hayes is phoning it in these days

Lol.

• Like 5

Mark's sound drops were on point this week. Seems like he's reached that Reznor-esque level where he can just open his mouth and pipe out that sweet sweet rock.

• Like 5

I just wanted to get in before the episode is up and before this thread turns into some kind of weird public blog

I hate those narcissistic blogs that are open to the public.

• Like 6

boy, wonder how long we're going to go without Hayes on a full episode.

Show is still so good, though. Dom and Sean's interplay is incredible.

• Like 8

Can't wait for Sean's mom to be established. Great ep although the canon of scuzzman's youth seems to be getting twisted

• Like 9

pause...

Keep Rockin' in the Free World

Pro version, baby!

Fantastic ep all the way through and what a great surprise at the end. I've been sending a lot of cash to Sean, but he never responded. It's good to know he received my payments.

• Like 10

Someone had to do this eventually.

twitter.com/scuzzbus

Email: scuzzman123@gmail.com

Password: volleyball

Btdubs that someone who did this eventually was this guy Bob Ducca on the Earwolf subreddit. I don't understand Titter.

• Like 14

didn't the scuzzman have a different voice in his first appearance? Anyway, great ep. v funny v good 8/10 (2 points docked for lack of Hayes). Although, what a delight it was to hear a classic Hayes big laugh, even if it was over the phone.

are you a:

• Sean Supporter (ClemFan)
  • Hayes Head
  • Dom Devotee
  • ScuzzFan

• Like 7