🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

Hey guys I don't want you to think I don't love Hollywood Handbook, I truly truly truly truly truly do x

• Like 4

The correct order to listen to today's crop of sodes (or skip to the last 3 minutes if yr short on time) is HDTGM thenCBB. I managed to piece it together after chancing to listen to them out of sequence, but it really took it out of me.

• Like 3

alright guys, I didn't want to get involved in this but here are the definitive podcast rankings:

1. Channel 33

2. NPR Politics Podcast

3. This American Life

4. Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

5. Serial

6. TED Radio Hour

7. Surprisingly Awesome

8. Radiolab

9. Stuff You Should Know

10. Women of the Hour with Lena Dunham

• Like 7

Ooh! ooh! Some other good p-casts: Howl actually does have some good stuff. The Superego Forgotten Classics things are works of genius, and The Complete Woman is also great.

• Like 1

none of that can hold a candle to egg roll hunt or lorne stories

• Like 15

Favorite WolfCool podcasts;

1. Hollywood Handbook

2. Doug Loves Room feat. Tom

(as long as Douglas and Tom are there there they might as well throw the cans on)

(Is that a pun? Because trash can? Can cans don cans cannily?)

• Like 3

Just your weekly reminder that Leftovers is the best show on television and it's infuriating that nobody watches it

• Like 4

hollywood handbook ad at the end of today's CBB ep. Sriracha clip. Sean.

• Like 3

Just your weekly reminder that Leftovers is the best show on television and it's infuriating that nobody watches it

That show is spectacular. Every episode this season has been so good. And I bet none of them will be nominated for Emmy's. Carrie Coon, Amy Brenneman, and Regina King have been blowing my mind this season.

• Like 2

ADC,

I like your JAMC shirt and no joke paused "Deep One Perfect Morning" to watch your video. Isn't that ironic*?

Sincerely,

souprman

(past I4H call-in guest)

*I just looked it up and no, it's not.

• Like 5

That show is spectacular. Every episode this season has been so good. And I bet none of them will be nominated for Emmy's. Carrie Coon, Amy Brenneman, and Regina King have been blowing my mind this season.

It will be a crime and declaration of war if none of the actors/actresses on this show get nominated. All the ones you just mentioned are incredible, and I think after last night's episode Justin Theroux deserves a nomination...for hottest sad guy in the universe.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the pity likes Silvrwoman

I don't know what you're talking about. I like all the posts I "like"

I've only given a pity "like" once, and it was to one of my own posts; although, it proved to be pointless, because I was never able to really convince myself that she actually liked my post, mainly because I am she and thus knew I/she did it out of pity for me/she

• Like 16

hollywood handbook ad at the end of today's CBB ep. Sriracha clip. Sean.

the clip i heard was the metallica guys clip, are there different clips?!?

• Like 7