🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

You/she seem like a chill lady

Oh man Silvr's the chillest god damn lady I ever done seen.

So the other day, I go over to her house for a sleepover (you know, like grown adult women do with pillow fights and fancy, expensive nighties). I open the front door (Silvr's so chill she doesn't even lock her door) and walk into just the dankest cloud of weed smoke you can imagine. Yeah... she hotboxed her entire apartment! So chill, right?

So I sit down on the couch next to her (she's wearing sunglasses inside and it's so friggin chill) and I ask her what she thinks we should do tonight. And she just says "Netflix, baby." (Netflix is the chillest thing there is, apparently. Who knew?) So we queue up a few eps of Narcos and just have the dopest time kicking back and passing the bong. But then, as one is wont to do when one is passing the bong, we both get the munchies.

Silvr suggests we go get pizza which makes me really anxious cause I have to remind her I'm vegan. I'm worried that's gonna throw her off or irritate her, but she just says "Hey man, it ain't no thing. You can just pull the cheese off the pizza." I'd never even thought to just go with the flow like that before!

So we drive to the pizza place (Silvr's driving because my anxiety is too bad to do it. She's never felt anxiety in her life. I tried to explain the concept to her, but she just wasn't getting it.) and there's ALL this friggin traffic. Now I'm getting really pissed. I'm hollering out windows and flashing middle fingers like a god damned fiend. Silvr turns to me, puts her hand on my arm gently and just says, "Relax, brother. We'll get there when we get there." And I'm like holy shit she's right and I just really unwind and let myself breathe and it feels great.

Once we get home and eat our pizza, it's getting pretty late and I'm worried we won't finish all of Narcos before bedtime (7:30 pm, sharp for me). But then Silvr says to me, "Nah, man. Let's go outside and commune with nature instead. If you pay attention to the stars, you'll learn some shit." So we go outside under the night sky and just really rip on that bong and talk about important shit like is god real and stuff until we have to go to bed.

I woke up at 8 am and went home, but Silvr slept for 14 solid hours straight that night, as she does every night.

Yeah, Silvr's a chill lady.

• Like 15

Who's going to Forum-Con in February? It's at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, RI this year. Greggy is giving the key note address.

• Like 10

Who's going to Forum-Con in February? It's at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, RI this year. Greggy is giving the key note address.

I'll be 'working' the event.

• Like 8

You guys think with Earwolf opening studios in NYC we might get some east coast Hollywood Handbooks??????

• Like 5

Can we all get our cosplays sorted out now? We don't wanna get there and find out we all went as Jakal

• Like 12

Can we all get our cosplays sorted out now? We don't wanna get there and find out we all went as Jakal

Dibs on pauly shore and lightningdong1776 so I can call everyone a homo and not be a dick cus it's just a character.

edit: so I just finished the second episode of the leftovers (thank you Jake C for the reminder, this show is fantastic) and got hungry. I decided to reheat yesterday's spaghetti, sat back down to watch, and had myself a chuckle.

So I guess the point of this edit is that the leftovers is just as good if not better with your leftovers.

Thanks guys, keep on truckin

• Like 6