🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

Chickn, that amazing pcg question makes me think you should drop out of school. You can't improve something that's already perfect, so what could you even gain from schooling at this point?

Wheez, hearing you got the pro version made a perfect ending to a perfect episode. Congrats! Don't trade for that awesome pokemon card - it's not worth it!

• Like 7

everyone please join me in telling Starbucks employees to write "merry scuzzman" on their awful red cups

• Like 20

Speculanianation?

Please join me and Jeffrey every Monday for new episodes of Speculanianation! Each week, we'll invite one forum member to speculate on the personal life of a podcast host that was submitted by the previous weeks guest. Then a group of talented improvisers will perform a narrative improv based on a suggestion by the guest.

Episode one will feature speculation about Hayes Davenport, with special guest, Funky Spoonerism!

• Like 7

everyone please join me in telling Starbucks employees to write "merry scuzzman" on their red cups

I was telling Starbucks to write "Merrndy Kneismas" on my soy lattes, but you're right this is better.

• Like 7

Fuck, Kim Davis would have been a great Halloween costume. Oh well there's always next year.

• Like 11

I relistened to the the first Dom and Scuzzman ep and then the new one again. I really miss Hayes, and I wish Earwolf NYC was operational so we could hear his beautiful voice in high fidelity again.

That Harry's Razors ad was some heavy shit. It really hit close to home.

Was this episode branded content sponsored by Casper Mattresses?

Also, thanks, silvr and everyone else who has a tendency to like my posts. I couldn't've gotten the pro version without you.

Edit: What if the only reason I got the pro version is because Hayes is out of town and Sean feels strongly about the SBW, which made my name stand out? If there are infinite parallel universes, then there is a universe where the only difference is that Hayes hosted this ep solo and Sean was out of town and someone else got the pro version.

Trip out on that for a while and see if it doesn't freak your bean.

• Like 12

Wheez, I am very happy for you!

I'm also very happy that we're finally getting HH t-shirts!

I'm not quite as happy with SteveH suddenly juggling all of these other podcasts with other co-hosts after turfing me from PODCAST our podcast about PODMASS. #gone2soon You have no honor, Steve. NONE.

• Like 4

I liked when Hayes messed up and mentioned Dom

• Like 9

I've decided to listen to my first WTF with Marcy Marc Maron maybe all year, cause damn this Lorne Michaels ep seems interesting.

Probably should listen to the Obama one too

• Like 3

Please report back thundercock69. I've never listened to WTF either and I feel the same.

Edit: That's beautiful Dixon. Where can I order a print?

Edited by Wheez the Gra'vy
  • Like 4

I've also finally gotten into Spontaneanation, it's so fucking good, so I've haven't had time to listen to this Scuzzman ep, soz

• Like 2

Sorry this post is so late but I had a pretty upsetting day!

Great pod, though!

--edited to add

I just saw we got flipping t-shirts!

I am so psyched!!!

• Like 6

speak on that and HH are my favorite.

i'm not on twitter, so one of you social media nerds let everyone know how I voted. kthx

• Like 7

I relistened to the the first Dom and Scuzzman ep and then the new one again. I really miss Hayes, and I wish Earwolf NYC was operational so we could hear his beautiful voice in high fidelity again.

That Harry's Razors ad was some heavy shit. It really hit close to home.

Was this episode branded content sponsored by Casper Mattresses?

Also, thanks, silvr and everyone else who has a tendency to like my posts. I couldn't've gotten the pro version without you.

Edit: What if the only reason I got the pro version is because Hayes is out of town and Sean feels strongly about the SBW, which made my name stand out? If there are infinite parallel universes, then there is a universe where the only difference is that Hayes hosted this ep solo and Sean was out of town and someone else got the pro version.

Trip out on that for a while and see if it doesn't freak your bean.

I'm probably gonna look like an idiot again, but what does SBW mean?

I googled it and apparently it's Internet slang for "slut bitch whore"

http://www.internetslang.com/SBW-meaning-definition.asp

But I don't think that's what you meant...I mean I guess I could be wrong

• Like 5

Please report back thundercock69. I've never listened to WTF either and I feel the same.

This was a big mistake, properly uninteresting so far

• Like 7

The Sweet Baby Weas'el!

Oh, I'm sorry. Was that mansplaining?

• Like 6

The Sweet Baby Weasel!

Oh, I'm sorry. Was that mansplaining?

congrats on joining the Pro Version Club, dude! You look great in the satin jacket!

• Like 6

Guys I'm pretty disappointed with the t shirt offerings on the earwolf Twitter.

I think I'm gonna take matters into my own hands and make wolf cool t shirts that incorporate the wu tang logo. If you're interested lemme know, they will be super exclusive and cost 250$ each

• Like 8

congrats on joining the Pro Version Club, dude! You look great in the satin jacket!

He does, but he should also take his shoes off.

• Like 5

I will buy a shirt, whatever it ends up being. I'll wear it, too. No question.

BUT

I really, really hope and pray to our baby overlord Jesus X RedCup that it doesn't have an inside joke catch phrase on it. Maybe it's just me but for me, I really don't want to have to explain my shirt to everyone. A lifetime of trying to explain niche comedy bits to people who don't care and only asked to be polite has left me truly exhausted.

• Like 10

I will buy a shirt, whatever it ends up being. I'll wear it, too. No question.

BUT

I really, really hope and pray to our baby overlord Jesus X RedCup that it doesn't have an inside joke catch phrase on it. Maybe it's just me but for me, I really don't want to have to explain my shirt to everyone. A lifetime of trying to explain niche comedy bits to people who don't care and only asked to be polite has left me truly exhausted.

You don't gotta explain anything to anyone! God reading that post made me so happy I am an old bitch who doesn't give a flip what anyone thinks any more. You will get here one day <3. I was once like you!!!!

• Like 10