🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ActiveProcrastinator

Recommend Me An Ep

Having only discovered the old Comedy Bing Bong in Feb of this year there's obviously a lot of good content out there that I have yet to listen to. And seeing as I'm paying some of my cold hard cash for this Howl app I'm thinking that I should get my money's worth and go back and listen to some of those pre-Feb 2015 ep's. But I don't know where to start; and I'm sure there must be at least one other person out there on the Earwolf forums with the same dilemma.

So maybe this could be a place where we can make vague requests for ep's and others can come along and suggest something we might like and we can pop them in the ol' Howl playlist for a rainy day.

So what I'm looking for:

I really like Paul F. Tompkins. I've developed a crush on Lauren Lapkus this year. Andy Daly makes me laugh a lot, as does Jason Heynongmanzoukas. Ideally I would like a couple of shows with PFT and Lauren together, or any combination of the above.

Thanks!

oh, you'll get some recommendations, you sly dog. but also check out the Comedy Bang! Bang! Wikipedia for which persons are on which episodes.

There's a whole series with Andy Daly and Jeffrey Characterwheaties. But here are some of my (and soon your) faves!

EP 59 - Free Subarus for Moms - Todd Glass, Andy Daly, Paul F. Tompkins

EP 74 - Introducing Rocky! - Andy Daly, Jeffrey Characterwheaties

EP 99 - Something for Daddy - Patton Oswalt, Andy Daly

EP 118 - Hologram Toes - Patton Oswalt, Joe Pepitone

EP 120 - Farts and Procreation - Adam Scott, Harris Wittels, Chelsea Peretti

EP 131 - Mayor of Hollywood - Andy Daly, Jeffrey Characterwheaties

*EP 148 - Wipeout! - Andy Daly, Jeffrey Characterwheaties

*EP 150 - Time Bobby - Paul F. Tompkins, Bobby Moynihan

EP 167 - New No-Nos - Jessica St. Clair, Paul Rust, Jerrod Carmichael

EP 180 - Friends without Words - Gillian Jacobs, Paul F. Tompkins, and DEBUT APPEARANCE of Lauren Lapkus

*possible GOATs (but listen to Wipeout! after 59/74/131)

Sign in to follow this