🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 52 - Jon Gabrus: Intern Gino Lambardo's Drive Time Radio Show

Welcome back to Long Island's only Drive Time Radio Show hosted by Comedy Bang Bang's intern Gino Lambardo (Jon Gabrus)! Catch up on all the current Long Island news on this live call-in show. This week Gino is joined by Traci Reardon in the Earwolf studio to tackle the latest breaking Long Island news, play a game of Stump Gino with Jokes, and get political as they share their thoughts on ISIS. Plus, Traci helps her Twitter followers with advice on getting rid of a fever and more in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 1

INTERN GINO AND LAUREN??! The best !! :) can't wait to listen to it today.

• Like 3

Very excited for this. I can't believe it's been a year since Paul F. And Traci talked about the public domain. This show is great. The episodes that I didn't know the guest previously are some of my favorites and really expanded the group of improvisors that are on my radar. Congrats on one year Lauren!

Also just watched Blended last night and was pleasantly surprised to see Lauren bringing the funny didn't expect to see her.

• Like 3

Oh damn! The people just brought up last week and now the dream has been realized? Awesome.

• Like 2

Also it's mindboggling it's already been a year. I remember listening to the first ep and then going to see Interstellar like it was just a few months ago

• Like 3

I still would love to hear a Sloppy Timmy Slotzman and or Lee Kremer ep but this is definitely a flawless victory great ep!!

• Like 3

With out a doubt one of the best episodes yet. 52 episodes in and even with two characters that have been around for years still as funny, unique, and original as ever. Can't wait to see what's in store for year 2.

By the way, I got the job!

• Like 5

that was so weird ...

the last thing i was listening too before i turned on this podcast was queens live aid performance.

• Like 4

SpecGuest.png
  • Like 8

that was so weird ...

the last thing i was listening too before i turned on this podcast was queens live aid performance.

I watched it on Youtube yesterday. That version of Radio Ga Ga gives me goosebumps every time.

• Like 1

Also it's mindboggling it's already been a year. I remember listening to the first ep and then going to see Interstellar like it was just a few months ago

Haha oh man, that was me too. Black Friday, I drove up north while listening to the Betsy Sodaro episode, saw Interstellar with my sister and her husband, joined them for Thanksgiving leftovers, and then on the drive home back to LA I re-listened to Public Domain and was cry-laughing in my car. Thankfully traffic was light-ish.

• Like 1

LOVE the continuity of Gino now being fat thanks to the Pam Murphy character.

When Mizz Chips called in, I was hoping we'd get a special anniversary Lapkusverse cavalcade (and I even briefly thought the "ghost" was Pamela from Big Bear), but an hour of Gino and Traci is more than good enough.

Also, that opening message was so nice!

• Like 4

So good! Now I wonder if Gino realizes CBB is a comedy show since Scott never mentions Chinese people peeing in Cokes.

Happy week-before-an-anniversary-but-it-seems-like-it's-this-week-because-math-can-be-weird-sometimes, Lauren!

You had me at "Intern Gino"! This was even better than I hoped for - you know it's great when you hear gems like:

"If I thought I was going too far calling you cute, I definitely crossed that line when I stared at your bare ass"

"Well I have the coffin..."

"That was a very Long Island sentence"

"They were pretty yummy, but now my heart hurts"

Pairing Tracy with Gino was amazing. LOVED this week's episode!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this