🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 386 — Titbit for Tatbit

Was Bob being deliberately obtuse about PFT being in studio, or did he really forget that Paul does characters?

PFT was on the original mr show. They go way way back. I'm pretty sure he knows.

"8 seconds? Just like Luke Perry did?" - my favourite throwaway line.

Today was a complete joy for me, wake up to a double header with Odenkirk and Cross with a helping of PFT. Then after watching W/ Bob and David tonight finding out that Australian Netflix added the Comedy Bang Bang TV today as well which we don't get over here.

I think I'll be saying Merry ChrisTmas everyday now.

This makes me sad, too.

But, Bob, David, PFT, Mike, and Scott all make me happy.

So this post is bittersweet. *shrug*

Well, hours after I posted this there was news of an early January street date on the S3 DVDs, so fingers crossed again.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if Bob was purposely ignoring Scott telling him Paul wasn't there or if he really didn't get that he shouldn't be referencing him but Scott trying to negate it was wonderful!

Those god damn slow elevators at Earwolf!

I think you know it was the former.

Has anyone seen David's movie It's A Disaster, it might be my favourite comedy ever

Real sad to hear Scott's clear acceptance that the S3 DVD shan't see the light of day, worse given how much time they gave to extras yet again. Also guessing Anchor Bay will not bother with Birthday Boys S2 either.

International fans will have to live with hitting up US netflix from time to time for marathons.

Still, new Odenkirk movie is coming!

Right? That means we won't hear the origins of Jarles!

Which will only make his legacy that much more mythical.

I apologize to the person that submitted the song, but the second plugs theme brought the incredible streak of amazing plugs themes to a screeching halt.

Great ep(s)

• Like 2

who is the mysterious young lady sitting next to Bob in the studio in one of the episode photos?

• Like 1

What a two-fer! ("It's not a two-fer")

Great to hear from Bob and David, looking forward to getting home and checking the show out. Two solid character appearances as well. Mike O'Brien was particularly good!

• Like 1

Whenever Scott does bits like, "[The scene] has props, you have to give it that", or, "...that's a given, and that's exactly what I said when I watched that episode of Justified: That's a Givens", I immediately wish that Mantzoukas was in the room.

• Like 5

Great ep! Loved both halves of this unprecedented double header. I think I'm actually glad that Bob & David were in different segments. They're both such funny people that they might be competing for laffs, yuno? In any case, great stuff.

Favorite bits:

Bob dragging Paul into the conversation multiple times

The rest of both halves of the episode

• Like 2

Whenever Scott does bits like, "[The scene] has props, you have to give it that", or, "...that's a given, and that's exactly what I said when I watched that episode of Justified: That's a Givens", I immediately wish that Mantzoukas was in the room.

Yeah, I love a good Mantzouks "ahhh boy"

• Like 3

Has anyone seen David's movie It's A Disaster, it might be my favourite comedy ever

I wouldn't go that far, but it's certainly great.

• Like 2

I can hear him now:

"Really? Are you happy with that?"

• Like 3

Being from New Mexico, I was screaming at my smartphone: luminarias, when Scott was looking for the word luminaries.

Great ep.

• Like 1

The Winnie the Pooh voice actor who Bob thinks the Rev sounds like is the late Sterling Holloway, voice of my childhood turntable.

i thought Zin was neil campbell til he plugged mike o'brien's album. mike's hilarious, i remembered him having a great ep of hollywood handbook not too long ago, & sure enough, he made a return appearance on that show while he was in the building i guess. can't wait to hear it. zin definitely should be a character on the tv show some day.