🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 110 — Handbook East with Tom Scharpling

My phone is/was a freakin Samsung Galaxy ACTIVE which is supposed to be waterproof but I guess not if you drop it in the toilet and the back pops off!@@@

how hard did you drop the phone that the whole tank fell off the toilet

• Like 14

Good news friends, i gave my phone a bath in isopropyl alcohol when I got home from work and now it works fine again!

In other news found out this weekend that you have to take allergy pills consistently for them to be effective. Does anyone know if there's any difference between zyrtec, clartin, or Allegra?

• Like 8

it's a shame this didn't happen until the monday night before a new ep because this is the funniest mental image

• Like 6

For me, this post is the winner of this thread. Better luck next week ya jerks

• Like 6

Good news friends, i gave my phone a bath in isopropyl alcohol when I got home from work and now it works fine again!

In other news found out this weekend that you have to take allergy pills consistently for them to be effective. Does anyone know if there's any difference between zyrtec, clartin, or Allegra?

Iso is good for a lot of things.

I prefer the decongestant version of any allergy medication. The regular versions ain't worth shit, imo. My preference is for wal-mart's generic zyrtec-d.

• Like 3

claritin does nothing for me jakal, allegra is ok but is giant horsepills and also more expensive in my experience. zyrtec is the way to go. and yeah go with the store brand unless there are bullies around who will make fun of you and say you eat food stamps if you buy generic (this is always the case for me, children can be so cruel even if you are their father)

• Like 13

You guys think we're getting an ep of Talkin Turkey tomorrow?

• Like 2

You guys think we're getting an ep of Talkin Turkey tomorrow?

I'd love to hear the boys do commentary on some famous Thanksgiving movie.

• Like 2

I was knocked out by a cold for the past 10 days, and i'm still kinda feeling it.

Pros of this ep:

-Hayes and Sean are way older than they appear

-Ghostbusters

-Home Alone [i'm p sure HA2 is better than HA1]

-DeGrasse is Greener [weed is hilarious]

-NYC being better when it was objectively worse

-Tramp and Bull talk

-I had a few South Park T-Shirts

-The 9/11 museum jokes were some high quality comedy

Cons:

-way too much sports talk. there is more than enough on TV and radio; keep it out of my podcasts.

-who is hamilton?

• Like 4

Papa John's pizza is garbage, but when my family lived in Florida in the early 90's, they would bring a milk-bone treat for our dog.

Did they do that for anyone else?

• Like 1