and I'm not throwing away my shot

• Like 9

Greatep.

Basketball is great.

South Park just being shirts is great.

Eggwolf East train studio is great.

Hollywood Handbook is great.

• Like 14

HA bet you guys that were making fun of me and Norm for talking basketball are feeling pretty stupid right now. You suckers have no idea who Lou Amundson or Dave Debusschere are.

why do I keep coming back to this gas station?

• Like 9

HA bet you guys that were making fun of me and Norm for talking basketball are feeling pretty stupid right now. You suckers have no idea who Lou Amundson or Dave Debusschere are.

We had a basketball team once... It's a sensitive subject.

Oh, also I met Detlef Schrempf once. He's very tall and very German. It was at a movie theatre.

• Like 12

I was lazing around in bed this morning, refusing to get up and listening to podcasts, as you do, and then I laughed really unsettlingly loudly at Hayden Panettiere-ium. Just wanted to give that solid pun a shoutout.

• Like 13

I have to admit that this episode was pretty difficult for me - they referenced a lot of topics I knew very little about: sports, NYC, Hamilton, Iron Man

That being said, amazing episode! I highly enjoyed it.

Favorite part: Hayes saying that Sean only knew of South Park from the T-shirts

Also, I analyzed some data, and it turns out the funny one is Hayes and Sean from Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 13

preordered my shirt

they didn't have my size so i bought three of them. I'll stich together something pretty

• Like 11

The M&M store sponsorship was really well integrated into the show this week.

• Like 11

Peyton's gonna have a permanent bye week if you know what I mean

He's too old to play so he'll ride the bench until he retires

• Like 6

why do I keep coming back to this gas station?

Especially since there's that artisanal cheese and gasoline bistro down the block. They're talking about paintings or clarinets or some shit. I think you secretly love our blue collar charm here. How bout dem rangers?

• Like 9

I was hoping Sweet Lou would interview Stevie and Hakeem

• Like 3

I hate to reach out like this, but can anyone explain to me the Ronda Rhousey timestamping joke?

• Like 6

OK. I'm officially digging Tom Scharpling's vibes. If I was wanting to check out Best Show, where's a good place to start?

• Like 4

Good ep. I'm looking forward to the new offerings on Wolf Cool East or whatever it'll be called.

IpsiLlk.jpg?1

• Like 22

I hate to reach out like this, but can anyone explain to me the Ronda Rhousey timestamping joke?

I second that

• Like 3

OK. I'm officially digging Tom Scharpling's vibes. If I was wanting to check out Best Show, where's a good place to start?

The recent ep that had Hayes and Julie Klausner was a pretty good one.

• Like 5

Hayes saying the 9/11 museum "fucking rules," followed by Sean talking about how they'll give you a "middling Hollywood career" if you use #hardout, made me buss up something fierce.

• Like 17

I second that

I think at first Sean just brought it up to pretend like he predicted the upset first, but then Hayes made it so it seemed like Sean was trying to establish an alibi for something. Hayes might've been trying to do something on the terror attack. Pretty dark but they did do that segment on Reality Show Show joking about the Boston Marathon bombings like the week after it happened. But he might have just been saying any sort of crime

• Like 6