🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 110 — Handbook East with Tom Scharpling

As a Canadian, I don't understand why all users don't like every post.... It's very impolite..

Another awful post... I'm gonna sit this week out. Hope you Handbook Heads have a great week.

Love,

DrF.

Edited by DoctorFrog
  • Like 7

Back in my day, there was a LIMIT to how many posts per day you could like and ya couldn't save em up to rollover into the next day, no sir, you could not! Oh yes, it was a fine line to walk. We were all guilty of taking back a like on a Chanson post to throw it on a hot and fresh Greggy post. Those were hard times indeed.

• Like 19

I love stories about the early-mid 2010's from people who were there;)

• Like 8

Oh man do you guys remember when a 10 liker was hot? Now if you ain't getting 15 you're a scrub.

A scrub.

• Like 13

you guys want me to get the like limit lowered again? i can go get them to change it if thats what we want

• Like 12

If I could give you all hugs instead of likes I would. But apparently the technology isn't there yet - I looked into it.

• Like 24

If I could give you all hugs instead of likes I would. But apparently the technology isn't there yet - I looked into it.

Psssh! Plane tickets exist. Ya gotta commit, lady!

No for real, though, you're a cool lady and I like all the likes I've received.

• Like 6

• Like 14

Oh man do you guys remember when a 10 liker was hot? Now if you ain't getting 15 you're a scrub.

A scrub.

Scrubs, good show

• Like 6

Basketball slam!

It's called a "dunk", dear.

• Like 20

when they had a limit on the # of likes you could give out, did anyone ever say "I came here to kick ass and give out likes, and I'm all out of likes" ?

update: I just did a search on the term "out of likes" in the HH and RSS forums and it turns out no one ever used that incredible joke. Sorry to say it, but you OG forumers are way over-rated IMO. 39 episodes of RSS and 60+ eps of HH and it took me to come up with that gem? SMH...

• Like 15

It's true that with no limit on likes, and so many new forumers, my likes-per-post ratio has been skyrocketing. But it all feels so hollow to me. My therapist says its because posting funny things on a podcast forum is never going to get the one like I am really chasing.

I guess what I'm saying is if you are my dad, please click like on this. Also, come around sometime. It won't be weird, I just want to get to know you better.

• Like 18

The ONLY ratio I care about is laughs per episode.

Anything else is meaningless

except **** to **** ***** ** **** ****** *** ***** , of course

• Like 10

Liking a post shows vulnerability, and as a young, single woman living in the city, that's just not something I can afford. You let your guard down one time and next thing you know you're crying on the curb while the police ask you what you think they're supposed to do about it.

• Like 14

i used to be more of an “Early mornings” man but lately ive shuffled over into the “Mid mornings” camp. anyone else find themselves “trading up” when their favorite time of morning is?

its just (if we’re honest with one another, which we should always be, right?) hard to stay consistent with my opinions because each day gives me new experiences that color the filter through which i experience the various sections of the morning.

for example, during today’s “Late morning” i couldn’t help but think about yesterday when all my cousins died together.

post your thoughts below.

• Like 9

for example, during today’s “Late morning” i couldn’t help but think about yesterday when all my cousins died together.

post your thoughts below.

Sounds more like a "Late mourning".

• Like 7

In celebration of Valerie Bryant on PAW here is my favorite post of hers, and maybe by anyone ever on these wacky forums.

Also haven't weighed in on this week's ep: just great. Love the heist scene in particular. A really funny podcast and I look forward to the next episode which I think will be next week?

• Like 13

weirdly enough, this is happening when I try to like greggy's post. Some kind of cosmic justice?

Captdfsgure_zpsosy78vvf.png

edit: and now the picture won't even display. I think I pissed off the wrong guy..

• Like 11

So I was playing PlayStation and when I switched back to cable it was frozen on this image

DjPHosi.jpg

I'm pretty happy about it

• Like 16

Great hoops talk! Can't believe Steve Novak got snubbed from the all-time Knicks squad, though. Now THAT guy played the game the right way. Real heady guy. Always knew where to be. High basketball IQ. Gritty, pluggy guy. Not like some of these thugs...

• Like 9