🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 110 — Handbook East with Tom Scharpling

I modeled my free-throw shooting form after Anthony Mason

• Like 7

Smh at you people wasting your likes, starving African children could've eaten them

• Like 3

Great hoops talk! Can't believe Steve Novak got snubbed from the all-time Knicks squad, though. Now THAT guy played the game the right way. Real heady guy. Always knew where to be. High basketball IQ. Gritty, pluggy guy. Not like some of these thugs...

He's on the second team with Gallinari, Landry Fields, and Josh Harrelson. Real workhorse scrappy lunchpail type players. Respect the game.

• Like 2

Smh at you people wasting your likes, starving African children could've eaten them

As potentially the resident expert on dietary choices of African children, they much prefer chicken, beans, greens, potatos, fufu, or matoke (plantains) to likes. So feel free to like away, they don't want your shitty second hand likes. #africarising

• Like 6

Valerie, if you're reading this, your Kurt Cobain joke on PAW made me shriek out loud in public and I got arrested for disturbing the peace so if you could come bail me out, that would be great.

• Like 15

So I was playing PlayStation and when I switched back to cable it was frozen on this image

I'm pretty happy about it

Thejjar, why are you trying to time stamp when you were "playing Playstation"? What have you really been up to?

DSBIETW.jpg

• Like 14

Valerie, if you're reading this, your Kurt Cobain joke on PAW made me shriek out loud in public and I got arrested for disturbing the peace so if you could come bail me out, that would be great.

too bad greggy didn't get it.

edit>but seriously the podcast was great and the line "you know how dad's are with maids" is one of the best things i've heard in a week of great podcasts.

edit2>coke & kids stuff = comedy gold. holy shit.

• Like 6

Sasha Vujačić makes Vinnie Johnson look like Reggie Evans.

Basketball slam!

2007-8 Sasha Vujacic was the Hollywood Handbook of basketball

• Like 3

I went to my parents house over the weekend and brought home a wooden box of basketball cards from my old collection. These were the doubles...where are all the cards I had in plastic and the binders with them in order DAD??????

Anyways, I am still really into this ep. My dad can't sell it on me at least.

• Like 6

too bad greggy didn't get it.

edit>but seriously the podcast was great and the line "you know how dad's are with maids" is one of the best things i've heard in a week of great podcasts.

edit2>coke & kids stuff = comedy gold. holy shit.

You guys are the best and I love you with all of my heart.

• Like 13

You guys are the best and I love you with all of my heart.

thanks,

you're pretty cool for a chick

• Like 7

Is basketball movies?

he have game

white persons dont jump

the space jams

this checks out.

• Like 5

There are few classic podcast eps:

Travel Bug

Time Bobby

Hayes on PAW

Grease Knows Eggs

Staind Glass

Others

I invite you all to hear the most most daring, challenging, wacky podcast you may just ever hear. I present....

Chickn on the Range

https://soundcloud.c...kn-on-the-range

huh i never would have thought a kid could be good on a podcast but you changed my mind, great job

• Like 17

I invite you all to hear the most most daring, challenging, wacky podcast you may just ever hear. I present....

Chickn on the Range

I've heard of a funky chickn, but a funny chickn?

• Like 8

I've listened to Travel Bug and Staind Glass at least 5 times each

With HH it's more that I just generally listen to a lot of the episodes twice

• Like 5

If I could steal any podcasters talent like in the space dunk, I would steal Pete Holmeses. Because he's subtle. And really makes you think!!!

• Like 2

I've probably listened to every episode of HH at least 5 times.

So, I win.

At life, I lose. But at this? I win.

• Like 6

I listen to podcasts too and if you don't mind me sayin, I like many of them, no offense!!!

• Like 16

Is it just me or is it like when Hayes isn't there but it's just Sean I feel like 'boy I wish Hayes was here' and now with this ep I'm like damn I wish Sean was here and then he ended up being there but it wasn't quite the same for me.

• Like 4

Travel Bug

Time Bobby

Hayes on PAW

Grease Knows Eggs

Staind Glass

Others

Chickn on the Range

https://soundcloud.com/chicknsandwich/chickn-on-the-range

Never have I been so proud to call Chickn my son as a weird bit we do on the Internet which when you think about it is actually kind of strange and creepy maybe.

I do not recommend this podcast to anyone with a fragile ego as it can be rather difficult to move on from the revelation that some random kid is funnier now than you've ever been at any point in your life. in fact I just got off the phone with my improv coach to tell him I'm quitting comedy, and I blocked Lorne Michaels from DMing me on Twitter.

Peace and love, friends. Have a good whatever the fuck day of the week it is.

• Like 9

Travel Bug

Time Bobby

Hayes on PAW

Grease Knows Eggs

Staind Glass

Others

Chickn on the Range

When the daily show/colbert were in their prime, I would try to turn people on to it who weren't watching but I could never properly articulate what the shows were really about. You just summed this up so perfectly. Where were you when I needed you in 2005?

Also - no one ever mentions "Kiss me I'm Patrick McMahon". Some of the other ones might be funnier, but that ep just makes me so happy. I like the whole vibe of it - it's a real delight. I might even have shed a single tear when Patrick is named Irish Person of the Year.

• Like 5