🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 110 — Handbook East with Tom Scharpling

Based just off that message, I'd probably message you until you didn't send a message with a follow-up question, thus allowing me to stop responding guilt-free

• Like 6

Anyone know if Joe ever beat that volcano? Feel like it was a big mismatch

Edit: while I have you here, I need to ask the ladies what they think of this line. I'm pretty proud of it pHFOrbS.jpg

A lot of people are gonna judge you when Google gets hacked, bro... Just saying. Maybe get an iPhone.

PS - If this is anything like the "take a chance on something joke" she's probably already heard it. Just trying to be a real bro, bro.

• Like 6

i listened to dough boys before bonus ep of cbb.

i feel strange

me too. But mainly because I didn't know there was a bonus CBB ep until around noon because of the amazing Howl app.

• Like 4

*Joe Biden awakes to a knock on his door*

Biden: Yes, come in.

*his chief aide walks in*

Aide: Happy birthday, Mr. Vice-President! We have breakfast waiting for you downstairs.

Biden: ah, excellent. Thank you.

*the aide begins to leave*

Biden: (in a hushed whisper) Uhmm...Jenkins? Did you....did you get me the present that I asked for?

(The aide looks around to make sure they're alone. He opens up his jacket to reveal a deluxe finger painting set and crayons)

Biden: (smiles wryly) Oh yes. This is gonna be the best birthday yet.

Happy 72nd Joey B, ya Scranton sunnuvabitch. Everyone please tweet to him and let him know we care

• Like 16

in last night's episode of Lizzy's Podcast Dreams, I definitely dreamed about Cochran

still have not seen any survivor

there weren't any skellington moms, at least.

• Like 4

Anyone know if Joe ever beat that volcano? Feel like it was a big mismatch

Edit: while I have you here, I need to ask the ladies what they think of this line. I'm pretty proud of it pHFOrbS.jpg

That's so funny - I also just received a text message. I need to ask the ladies what they think of his lines:

fkHg0MK.png

*Also, just kidding thejjar; your bridge line is pretty good. Let us know if she responds with a good pun on your name

• Like 18

Hello friends I hope you all are having a great Friday. (I remembered the day of the week this time.)

This morning as I was walking home from Starbucks (yes, I get my coffee from Starbucks because I wholeheartedly respect and support capitalism AND the secular war on Christmas), I saw a sad and adorable sight in the alley behind my house:

OHiiY00l.jpg?1

(In an effort to be inclusive to folks who are picture-blind but still can see words, I will describe the picture. It's a tiny little scraggly puppy looking for trash to eat in the alley behind my house. The puppy has no collar and is completely unattended.)

I don't think the puppy understood that that is a place where cars go and he could get hurt by them. So I sat in the alley with him for nearly an hour waiting to see if maybe his dog parents would come by to claim him. We had a grand time, me and this pup. I fed him bits of my whole grain bagel because he was so hungry. Then I remembered that I actually have no idea what dogs can eat so I googled "can dogs eat whole grain bagels" on my phone. No luck there, but apparently whole grain BREAD is very good for dogs and I figured that was close enough.

PlxZDRPl.jpg

However, after no one showed for a while, I started to worry. Cars were getting mad at me for sitting down in the middle of an alley where they wanted to drive. I was running out of whole grain bagel pieces. I seriously considered taking the little guy home and hiding him from my roommates, but he deserves a better life than that. One where he can be truly free and open to be his real self.

So I carried him around the block aimlessly hoping a solution would present itself. Then, I ran into an older gentleman from my neighborhood who was walking his dogs, and he promised me he would take good care of the puppy and try to find his owners. Also, he said I can come visit the puppy whenever I want. Then he asked me if I wanted to name the puppy, and I told him I would have to get back to him on that because I needed to consult with the forums, first.

N5eTwWGl.jpg

What should this dashing young pup be named? He doesn't seem like a "Handbook" to me, I don't like the name "Hollywood" for a boy dog, and "Sean Hayes Davenport-Clements" is just too pretentious. Please hit me up with your best ideas.

• Like 17

He looks like a Cody to me. Pretty sure that's how they found him too

• Like 15

What should this dashing young pup be named? He doesn't seem like a "Handbook" to me, I don't like the name "Hollywood" for a boy dog, and "Sean Hayes Davenport-Clements" is just too pretentious. Please hit me up with your best ideas.

Name the dog Onthat, for you when you instruct him to "speak".

• Like 10

Name the dog Onthat, for you when you instruct him to "speak".

Perfect name suggestion. But will it be weird when she asks him to "sit"?

• Like 11

name him buck, thats a good name for a dog

• Like 11

the dog's name is Blenjamin

• Like 7

I want that dog more than I have ever wanted anything except maybe for Hayes and Sean to makeout.

• Like 9

Images are blocked at my work but I think the dog should be named Tropical Depression Archie

• Like 10

Images are blocked at my work but I think the dog should be named Tropical Depression Archie

That is no kind of name for a dog!

• Like 6

that dog has blond hair on top of his head. Can you even believe it?

• Like 7