🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 110 — Handbook East with Tom Scharpling

"fuck her right in the pussy"

haha omg, raunchy, and I love this one but it's on the wrong video usually, that's from a different video, friend.

thank you for this post, now I know that tc69 actually was being funny and not insulting me a few posts ago. What a relief!

• Like 6

Saying a song is Darude Sandstorm. Ummm, Houston, we have a problem, that's usually not the song because I check.

Holands, this is Houston actual. We read you loud and clear.

Edit: it's been brought to our attention that Holands is in fact, not spelled Holands, but HONLADS. We've directed communication to the right people to amend this transgression and promise to do better in the future. We here at Houston are big fans of mugs and most things that can be put inside of them. Not all things, because some people have disturbed imaginations. Godspeed Honlands.

Edit: I'm not drunk, but it's possible I should be.

• Like 13

I don't feel safe here with thundercock around

C'mon guys go easy on him. Remember when he called someone a homo last thread and how hilarious we all thought it was? SMH these forums are really what have you done for me lately

• Like 9

I don't feel comfortable with everyone talking about me behind my back

• Like 3

My name's a reference to an I4H ep if you losers didn't know

Where's Soup, that guy knows

• Like 1

I met up with a friend for beers but he keeps typing on his phone instead of talking to me. #rude Should I leave?

• Like 20

I'm with Ashley Absinthe in real life. Does anyone have any funny things that I could say? I'm really bombing here.

tell them to like my post

• Like 7

I met up with a friend for beers but he keeps typing on his phone instead of taking to me. #rude Should I leave?

tell them to like my post

• Like 3

I'm with Ashley Absinthe in real life. Does anyone have any funny things that I could say? I'm really bombing here.

Jeffrey, pretend that you have that brain abnormality where you can't recognize faces. Every time you turn your head back towards Ashley from looking at someone/something else, say, "Oh, hi. I don't think we've met before. I'm Jeffrey. Have you seen my friend Ashley, I can't find her and I'm very worried." Then start screaming. This is a very funny prank

I met up with a friend for beers but he keeps typing on his phone instead of taking to me. #rude Should I leave?

Ashley, when you meet your friend, whoever that may be, pretend that you have amnesia and you don't know who you are. This makes you very worried so you start screaming. Very funny prank

• Like 13

Ashley, if you're wearing a dress, make sure you've got eyes on it at all time, otherwise Jeffrey might throw it on and stretch it out.

• Like 10

We're rooting for you two! I wish I had some New York area forumers to hang out with but I think SteveH changed his number

• Like 11

The best dates are the ones that rely on the internet to facilitate conversation. Keep killin it Ash and Jeff, I know A Bear is probably already going to bear the rings, but I'd love to officiate if you haven't already put a deposit down. I'll do it for nothing as long as there's MD 20/20 at the reception. hmu, thanks

• Like 3

VYDpmIw.jpg

A random pic of some real badasses I just saw randomly. Wow so cool. Do you guys think they are cool? Just wondering for no reason at all.

This makes me very happy! You guys are the coolest!

Like as cool as Jez and Mark but not as cool as Super Hans.

If you know what I am talking about LOL!

PEEP SHOW IS BACK YOU GUYS!!!!

• Like 16

Friday update: I had a nice night out.

I didn't meet an elder forum member but I watched my friend push these logs we found into a shallow pond to form a sort of Loghenge and then we arranged these poles on top of a mound nearby to mark it as our own.

It was fun.

• Like 16

We're rooting for you two! I wish I had some New York area forumers to hang out with but I think SteveH changed his number

Do Jackal and I mean NOTHING to you? Wow. Feeling really betrayed by my old friend "Thejjar" or as I liked to call him, "the j jar."

• Like 12