🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 110 — Handbook East with Tom Scharpling

The bar I'm at just played California by Phantom Planet. It put a smile on my face as I thought of Hollywood Handbook and all my dear fellow forumers.

• Like 13

Do Jackal and I mean NOTHING to you? Wow. Feeling really betrayed by my old friend "Thejjar" or as I liked to call him, "the j jar."

Shit... I thought you were still in Scranton... we bonded over homestar runner once. Thought that was enough to prove I'm dedicated to #teamMcGurl. It's ok I'll prove myself

• Like 4

Yesterday was my one year anniversary of joining the forums. Thanks for not noticing, dickheads.

birthday+cake+bad.jpg

I baked this 4 u

• Like 14

Shit... I thought you were still in Scranton... we bonded over homestar runner once. Thought that was enough to prove I'm dedicated to #teamMcGurl. It's ok I'll prove myself

Wow... Jakal, you gonna let him snub you like that bro?

• Like 4

Wow... Jakal, you gonna let him snub you like that bro?

Jakal and I have an understanding. Everyone's trying to break us apart.

• Like 7

Jakal and I have an understanding. Everyone's trying to break us apart.

You're like the Kit-Kat of our forums.

(Kit-Kat is a candy that you break apart to eat)

(Because you're both sweet)

• Like 11

Lightly grope... that's just called touching.

If this was a bad sitcom, Blink would now reply with "touché"

and then skizelo would quickly respond "No, tou-ching ."

• Like 16

Lightly Grope is my favorite character on parks & rec. sorry im sorry for that

• Like 16

Hello little lovelies! A new episode of my podcast, Brother Lovers, is out! The old gang is back together again: Valerie Bryant, Rod Aug, and A Bear. We're not better than ever, but we're still probably just as good. Since Big Brother is over (and the boys hated it) we have switched things up and now the podcast is about any and all things brother-related. Our debut episode with the new format is about Blood Brothers. We talk about the band, the musical, the concept, and the Papa Roach song. Guys, it's silly and I hope you like it.

Please listen.

https://soundcloud.com/brother-lovers-podcast/12-blood-brothers

• Like 22

hi guys it's me a bear, letting you know you can also find brother lovers on iTunes. anyways how r u? "it has been a while" and isn't that a fun thing to say, do u guys remember staind glass. well the wife is giving me the wrap-up signal so anyways. bye

• Like 16

Don't even get me started on this Jakal thing...

• Like 3

wow, valerie bryant on paw, the debut of chickn on the range, and a brother lovers reboot

christmas came early i guess haha

these are v funny v good

anyway my week has been alright

how has yours been

cool, cool

peace

• Like 15

Hello little lovelies! A new episode of my podcast, Brother Lovers, is out! The old gang is back together again: Valerie Bryant, Rod Aug, and A Bear. We're not better than ever, but we're still probably just as good. Since Big Brother is over (and the boys hated it) we have switched things up and now the podcast is about any and all things brother-related. Our debut episode with the new format is about Blood Brothers. We talk about the band, the musical, the concept, and the Papa Roach song. Guys, it's silly and I hope you like it.

Please listen.

https://soundcloud.c...-blood-brothers

Just letting you know I'm only liking this post because of the Papa Roach thing. I haven't listened to your podcast yet.

Yet.

• Like 5

Papa Roach is too icky a band for me to listen too. I don't want to hear about that bug father and his gross bug children and bug wife

• Like 7

Papa Roach is too icky a band for me to listen too. I don't want to hear about that bug father and his gross bug children and bug wife

Hey man, bugs are people, too!

• Like 5

Just letting you know I'm only liking this post because of the Papa Roach thing. I haven't listened to your podcast yet.

Yet.

Quick follow-up: Fun show. I dug the hobo/John C. Reilly Jr/Leo DiCaprio character.

• Like 5

haha remember that time i did a podcast this week with val and bear wow what a trip you guy should listen!

• Like 17

I listened to the Brother Lovers Podcast for my whole shift this morning.

When you have to work every day at 5 am in a dimly lit walk-in cooler, you can't help but grow to really genuinely hate your life in a serious way. However, sometimes you can listen to a funny, good podcast by funny, good people and it makes you feel like maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you lived to see another day.

Side note: I have a ten hour shift at 4 am on Wednesday. Can you guys do me a solid and record me some new eps by then? About 8 or 9 should do it I think. Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 17

Why do all the Pittsburgh people work inside of industrial food appliances? I seem to recall Jeffrey mentioning that he works inside a deep fryer or something

• Like 13