🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 110 — Handbook East with Tom Scharpling

Silvr if you can post to the forums, you can respond to the 69 text messages I sent you.

I don't need to read those texts anymore. Because you asked me to "please stop leaving me voicemails asking me what 69'ing is. As I stated before, I'm at church and will explain it to you later," and knowing I didn't have the patience to wait, I googled it and figured out without your help. Thanks for the effort though, and please apologize to your congregation for me.

• Like 16

Hey guys, I ran into Ryan Hollins the professional basketball player at the auto show today. Not as cool as when Colt Barton met Shaq I guess.

• Like 10

Here's your weekly Podmass update from SteveH:

"Though this is probably true for most of the episodes, listeners truly get the sense that the guys are trying their hardest to make each other laugh and break character. The banter highlights just how comfortableHollywood Handbook has become with its tone, allowing everyone to revel in the strange details that make it one of the best comedy podcasts out there."

[ Rebecca Bulnes ]

• Like 9

Julieanne Smolinski (aka boobsradley) posted this today and I thought of you guys.

12301193_522133764629205_1414470721_n.jpg

PS I have been listening to Reality Show Show and it is v good

• Like 14

PS I have been listening to Reality Show Show and it is v good

SPEAK speak on that

• Like 7

Here's your weekly Podmass update from SteveH:

"Though this is probably true for most of the episodes, listeners truly get the sense that the guys are trying their hardest to make each other laugh and break character. The banter highlights just how comfortableHollywood Handbook has become with its tone, allowing everyone to revel in the strange details that make it one of the best comedy podcasts out there."

[ Rebecca Bulnes ]

She wasted a lot of words to say v good ep. (Now I'll actually read it)

Edit: I'm back, it was cute and I agree.

• Like 4

pls help, which episode of RSS did they talk about the boston marathon?

• Like 3

Hey everyone, was sitting in the office bathroom catching up on the forums and saw my name being said a lot, so I figured I'd stop by and give you all a life update in the form of a picture. Enjoy.

gsWTz1W.png

P.S. now that im phone-less, the best way to reach me is on here chanson.

edit: just realized I cant listen to tomorrows episode on my commute to work, my life is in shambles.

• Like 16

pls help, which episode of RSS did they talk about the boston marathon?

p sure that was ep #26, "Freaks Come Out At Night"

• Like 6

p sure that was ep #26, "Freaks Come Out At Night"

friggin howl. I was going to have someone listen to that bit but the g-d suits came in and took it away, locked it behind a paywall like a bunch of locker-uppers.

• Like 7

Hey everyone, was sitting in the office bathroom catching up on the forums and saw my name being said a lot, so I figured I'd stop by and give you all a life update in the form of a picture. Enjoy.

gsWTz1W.png

P.S. now that im phone-less, the best way to reach me is on here chanson.

edit: just realized I cant listen to tomorrows episode on my commute to work, my life is in shambles.

I went through something very similar a few months back on a groggy monday morn. I legit took my SOs tablet and used an AUX cord to listen to HH on Tuesday. My phone is/was a freakin Samsung Galaxy ACTIVE which is supposed to be waterproof but I guess not if you drop it in the toilet and the back pops off!@@@

• Like 3

I went through something very similar a few months back on a groggy monday morn. I legit took my SOs tablet and used an AUX cord to listen to HH on Tuesday. My phone is/was a freakin Samsung Galaxy ACTIVE which is supposed to be waterproof but I guess not if you drop it in the toilet and the back pops off!@@@

So much humblebrag

• Like 4

I just recently finished listening to RSS about a week ago, and I'm so bummed that they ended it. It introduced me to so many reality shows.

• Like 5