🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisElizondo

Mo Money (1992)

My girlfriend and I started our list of cray cray movies we have seen that are mind boggling. Mo Money stared Damon Waynes at the height of his popularity. This movie was supposed to rival Boomerang somewhat cause I think he was supposed to be equal to Eddie Murphy somehow. This movie is so off the wall bad and hopefully they watch it someday for the podcast.

It also stars Marlon Wayans, a pre-Fox News crazy Stacey Dash, and was directed by the guy who did Rambo III (Peter MacDonald).

I remember this being absolutely unwatchable, which is remarkable considering I was at an age when any movie was good. This was the first movie I hated. I'd be interested in their take, although I think Damon's other shittastic movie Blankman may be even better.

I’m watching In Living Color and realized Mo Money has yet to be done for HDTGM. Such a crazy movie and plot I’m sure it’s a total gem for the gang to review lol.

I will say I love the fact that they made Marlon Wayans the damsel in distress in the end when it would have been much more cliche to have it had been Stacey Dash.

Sign in to follow this